Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 12:20 AM   #1721
Webkinz :)

angelique1958 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Bucks

HI! I just tried to put some bucks into savings, i have done it before, and now it says invalid amount. I tried 100000, 500 and the 186 and was still the same. Help!

Never mind, it works when you use the right box!!

Last edited by angelique1958; 07-15-2010 at 12:23 AM..
angelique1958 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2010, 03:06 PM   #1722
Bunnies Galore!

froggiesgalore is on a distinguished road

Default i am new and was wondering

hi i am new and was wondering what wi bucks are and what they are for
froggiesgalore is offline Male
Old 07-15-2010, 03:33 PM   #1723

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: i am new and was wondering

Wibucks are like cash. You can buy an WI2 at the WI bucks store with 50,000 WI bucks. The get to the WI bucks store, click on Quick Links and click on the last link.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 03:36 PM   #1724

lovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura aboutlovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Wibucks are like cash. You can buy an WI2 at the WI bucks store with 50,000 WI bucks. The get to the WI bucks store, click on Quick Links and click on the last link.
yup.
they said it.
but it will take A WHILE!!!!!!
lovepup+sherbet is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 03:40 PM   #1725
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

you can earn them by posting or having others post on your threads and many other ways!
softballipod is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 03:52 PM   #1726
Hi-hi. :)

JessicaMusic is a name known to allJessicaMusic is a name known to allJessicaMusic is a name known to all

Default Plz close.

Hi guys! I know they are for some kind of bank, but what for?! Thanks for any answers!
Never mind! I got it.

Last edited by JessicaMusic; 07-15-2010 at 04:02 PM..
JessicaMusic is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 04:02 PM   #1727
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Re: Plz close.

WI Bucks can buy things on WI, like WI2 membership and other ones I can't remember off the top of my head. You can also donate them, kinda like rep.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 06:40 PM   #1728

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

Right now they don't do much other than buying a subscription to webkinz insider. The wonderful administers have said there might be things later on that we will be able to spend the on.
jennkinz is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 06:47 PM   #1729
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Check out this Link -> WI Bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
It tells you all about WI $$'s and how they are earned, what they are for and how to use them!
There is even a FAQ's at the bottom.
Have fun!
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 07-15-2010, 08:50 PM   #1730
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Hello,

Here is a list of things it can do!:
1.Buy WI2 for 50,000 (a lot I know) it last 30 days
2.Send PM'S (private messages)
3.Gift to people

To buy WI2:
Click HERE!

To learn how to gift WI bucks:
Click the image to open in full size.

webkinzro is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego