Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 01:38 PM   #161
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

Thanks MissG for this amazing guide....

could you add ettiquette ideas to your first post.... I liked the suggestions you gave if you receive WI$.... a simple thank you, a pm, profile message (may be too public) and/or ??? I know I was at a bit of a loss after getting some and felt a little lame with just a Thank you... but I look at it as kind of like a tip and in a service industry that would make one work harder of feel appreciated... it would be silly to "tip" or give WI$ back then.... Am I making sense??
FireBranda is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 01:38 PM   #162
Webkinz :)

rbrye is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
It didn't... We have multiple servers here on WI and they all have caching enabled. What happens sometimes is that you get an increase in points and it is logged on one server, then view a thread and you may be on another server (it automatically switches around all the time). That second server may have older information in its cache, but the database (where the information on your account is physically stored) value is always correct.

Basically, it means that your points don't go down, it may just appear that way for a minute or two.
Thank you, Justin! That makes a lot of sense!
Old 03-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #163
^The Coolest Girl^

Jennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to beholdJennybeevee is a splendid one to behold

Wow Thank You MissG now I (sorta) get it! But just as a suggestion I don't think we should have to pay with real money for the subscriptions because I know for a fact that my parents would never buy it for me and I would not like to be left out, this is probably also true with other members. Please take that into consideration. Thank You!
Jennybeevee is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 01:41 PM   #164
Candy loves WI

tiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roost

Thak you Thank you Thank you MsG. This explanation was much easier to understand and I will be looking back for updates.
tiffsmom is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 02:02 PM   #165
HIYA

penguin17 is on a distinguished road

O_o um, this donst make any sense
penguin17 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 02:05 PM   #166
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

Wow! This took me 20 minutes to read! It's very helpful but I have a few questions.

1. What is vbPCtz?
2. What are post thankz, didn't we have those like when WI first came out?

Thanks, great guide and Rep to you.
♥Julia♥ is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 02:06 PM   #167

Ellen1968 will become famous soon enough

I need to know what WI bucks are and what i am suppose to do with them... i CHECKED OUT THE COMMENTS BUT AM STILL PUZZLED...cAN SOMEONE HELP EXPLAIN IT TO ME
Ellen1968 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 02:08 PM   #168
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
Guide needs to be changed ... I just got 9500 bucks from someone!!
Justin...

I feel strongly that the limit on WI Bucks donations should be 1000. Giving away WI bucks should be like reputation, where you have to spread it around a bit. 9500 WI bucks in a donation seems unbalancing somehow.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 02:21 PM   #169
pup678

WOW! This is a terrific guide! This helped me so much in my great confusion of the bucks.
Looks like you deserve some bucks too!
Old 03-10-2009, 02:23 PM   #170
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

thanks for this traed it helps ALOT!!

i was soo confuesed yerserday
trueblue is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego