Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 01:26 PM   #1661
Gift Guru

holtbritt is a name known to allholtbritt is a name known to allholtbritt is a name known to all

Default WI Bucks??

Ok, I haven't really been on here in forever and I have no idea what the WI Bucks are for. What do I do with them?? Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2010, 01:33 PM   #1662
hat's up Buttercup?
Webkinz :)

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

Default Re: WI Bucks??

Everything you need to know about WI bucks can be learned here:
WI Bucks - WIki
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 04:52 PM   #1663
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Default What do I do with....

The WI Bucks??
I have some of them in the top little block of my screen, but IDK what to do with them!!! Someone please help me!!!!
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 06:05 PM   #1664
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

Default Re: What do I do with....

Go to the WI bucks WIki page for all the info you need to know.
Click here ----> WI Bucks - WIki Page
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 06:08 PM   #1665

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

WI bucks are used to purchase things (there is currently only the WI2 subscription for 50,000 bucks) in the WI Bucks Store. They can be accessed by clicking 'Quick Links' and then scrolling down to WI Bucks Store all the way at the end.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Aikou; 06-28-2010 at 06:11 PM..
Aikou is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 06:09 PM   #1666
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

In the WIki:
WI Bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
And the FAQ:
Webkinz Insider Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks
Old 06-29-2010, 02:52 PM   #1667
Call Me Maisha :D

maisha16 is a name known to allmaisha16 is a name known to allmaisha16 is a name known to all

Question what are WI bucks?

i have been WI for a while but i don't get is what are WI bucks.
Tell Me:
What is it:
What can you do with it:
if you give some to other people what happens:
will lose your if you give it away;
how do you gt it.

This i all on WI bucks.
Thanks!
maisha16 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 03:10 PM   #1668
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default Re: what are WI bucks?

They are virtual dollars you own for logging on, sending messages, and posting on WI. You can use them to buy a WI subscription. Just go under "quick links" and "WI bucks store".
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:49 AM   #1669
hyyy my emotions ugh

CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!

Default Re: WI Bucks

Well, the main purpose of earning WI bucks is to buy an Insider Insider account for a month. If you're not interested in that, you can donate them to friends or people who do something honorable. For more information, you can check the links posted above.
CocoaGirl96 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 05:03 PM   #1670

cherry1122 will become famous soon enough

Default WI bucks

I have a bunch of WI bucks. What do we do with them??
cherry1122 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego