Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 10:18 PM   #1571
owzerz!
Webkinz :)

funnybunnydog24 is on a distinguished road

Default what are WI bucks?

sorry im new and i have no idea...
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2010, 10:19 PM   #1572

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: what are WI bucks?

I have always wondered this as well
jennkinz is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 11:15 PM   #1573
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

I think it is either for people who donate, or WI creators are trying to do something with it... One of those...
Old 06-01-2010, 01:10 AM   #1574
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

WI bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Here is a link that explains it a little bit.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 09:37 AM   #1575
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

WI bucks are earned when you post, or when others post on your threads. and yes there are MANY other ways to earn them.
they are used to buy an Insider Insider membership. justin is working on using WI bucks to buy other things
softballipod is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #1576
uvs her

volleyballgirl7 is a name known to allvolleyballgirl7 is a name known to allvolleyballgirl7 is a name known to all

Question WI Bucks???

What are they??? I have a bunch of 'em, but I have no idea how to use them or even what they are! Will someone please help me?
volleyballgirl7 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 11:27 AM   #1577
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: WI Bucks???

Here's a guide ----> WI bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Old 06-01-2010, 12:21 PM   #1578

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

Thanks dotdotduck! I have always had questions about this and could never find the answer.
jennkinz is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:05 PM   #1579
Call me Kat ♥

Katherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of light

What Are WI Bucks? ~ FAQ

Thats the link to all about Wi Bucks!! Good Luck! Welcome to WI also
Katherinee is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 03:09 PM   #1580
Call me Kat ♥

Katherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of light

What Are WI Bucks? ~ FAQ

Thats a link to all about WI bucks. Hope it helps. ~Kat
Katherinee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego