Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 12:25 PM   #1561
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: wi bucks

Check out this page on Wiki:

WI bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2010, 01:09 PM   #1562
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

In the banner at the top of the page, just under the bridge: Click on Quick Links, then on the last option: The WI Bucks Store. There's only one thing that you can buy right now, and that's a subscription to Insider Insider.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 01:36 PM   #1563
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

WI bucks are a 'reward' for the members on this forum. It's sort of like money, but fake. With WI bucks, you can...
• Give them to any member for whatever reason- You'll be able to choose the option 'Anonymous', which means whoever you're giving it to, won't know. It's like a mystery.
• Put them in your savings- You'll earn interest every 30 days
• Purchase an Insider Insider Subscription [WI2] for 50,000 WI bucks at the WI bucks store.

You'll have many benefits such as:
• Option to remove advertisements
• Larger PM box
• Larger avatar and signature size
and others!
Or, if you prefer, you don't have to do anything with WI bucks. You could just ignore them like they're not even there.

If you're still confused, be sure to take a look at these links.

Webkinz Insider Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 01:53 PM   #1564
Kirbykoo2
Webkinz :)

kittyofwrath is on a distinguished road

thanks everyone, i think i know what to do with them now, but as it is, the only thing available to purchase is an insider insider subscription which i don't really need right now. will other things be available in the future?
kittyofwrath is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 02:45 PM   #1565
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kittyofwrath
thanks everyone, i think i know what to do with them now, but as it is, the only thing available to purchase is an insider insider subscription which i don't really need right now. will other things be available in the future?
Yes, that's all you can buy right now.
Hopefully there will be more things to do with them soon (like a username change!)
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 02:46 PM   #1566
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

There is only one thing at the moment you can use them for, and that would be the WI insider 20 subscription for 50,000 bucks. Good luck!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 03:55 PM   #1567
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

Yes, that is all you can buy. Sorry. But, I'm pretty sure that I heard that Wendy and Justin are working on more options for WI bucks, somewhere on WI.Hopefully it will come out soon.
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 07:47 PM   #1568

loogapet is on a distinguished road

Default What are WI bucks?

Hi guys, I am kinda new to WI and haven't figured much out. What are WI bucks and how are they used? What is the GE and how is that used?
Please help
loogapet is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 07:55 PM   #1569
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: What are WI bucks?

Hi! WI Bucks are like points here on Webkinz Insider. You get them when you post, visit profiles, and other normal activities, and once you get to 50,000 WI Bucks you can purchase an Insider Subscription. For more information, here's the Wiki page:
The GE is a special section of WI used for trading! You work with a Coach to help you understand the rules, and the values of items, until your coach thinks you're ready you become Gifted. At that point you can make trades with other WI members in the designated GE area! Here's a link for rules and more info:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

Last edited by RetroBean; 05-29-2010 at 07:57 PM..
Old 05-29-2010, 09:10 PM   #1570
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: What are WI bucks?

WI Bucks are like points on WebkinzInsider. You get them by posting, visiting profiles, answering polls, and other activities on the site. You can spend them on prizes, but they currently only have one. They are working on others, but right now the only one is an Insider Subscription for one month month which costs 50,000 WI bucks. Here is some info:
The GE is the Gift Exchange on WI. You get a coach and train to become gifted. To apply, you must have 50 non-fluff posts, no 'bump' posts, and you must have already been a member for 2 weeks. Here is a link on how to do that:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
Here is the link to where you apply once you have done all of the above:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
Good luck!
envisiondance is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego