Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 10:15 PM   #1521
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: WI Bucks

Here are some very helpful threads. Good luck!

Webkinz Insider Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks

WI bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
mickey26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2010, 10:32 PM   #1522
Kirbykoo2
Webkinz :)

kittyofwrath is on a distinguished road

Question WI BUCKS QUESTION

hi all,
i know this will sound pretty stupid, but i noticed i have a bunch of "wi bucks". however, i have no idea what they are or how to use them! i could use a tip or two...thanks
-kitty o.w.
kittyofwrath is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 10:36 PM   #1523

~Cocoa~ will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Bucks

Neat! I was wondering the same thing lol. Thanks everyone!
Old 05-14-2010, 11:03 PM   #1524
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: WI BUCKS QUESTION

View Post Originally Posted by kittyofwrath
hi all,
i know this will sound pretty stupid, but i noticed i have a bunch of "wi bucks". however, i have no idea what they are or how to use them! i could use a tip or two...thanks
-kitty o.w.
I believe there might be a better section for this post, but I'll explain it for now and try to have it moved.

WI bucks come from making posts or as gifts and can be used to buy things which enhance your membership at the WI buck store. They are fairly new I think and so right now I believe the only product offered is an Insider Insider membership. There has been talk about including other less expensive things so just keep an eye out.

Hope this helps,

Webkinzguy4life :el1:
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male
Old 05-15-2010, 07:05 AM   #1525
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

Use that link! If you have any other questions feel free to contact me!

Oh, and, you posted int he right section.
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 07:54 AM   #1526
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Wolfyclub

Use that link! If you have any other questions feel free to contact me!

Oh, and, you posted int he right section.
Great Link! Thanks for adding it

P.S. yes this thread is in the right section now but it was originally in a different one...I had one of the mods move it
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male
Old 05-16-2010, 06:20 PM   #1527
Sammy♥

Twee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation WI Bucks?

How do I add WI Bucks into a savings account? I have plenty and wanna add some in savings to save up enough to send around to my friends. I've heard you can do this, but nobody has said how... Can you help?
Twee Fluffy is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 06:27 PM   #1528
Call me Kat ♥

Katherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WI Bucks?

All you have to do is click on the amount of your WI Bucks. It's a link to your Savings. Then just Add the WI Bucks to your savings! Hope it helped
Katherinee is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #1529
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yup, all you have to do is click on the amount of WI Bucks you have under the banner and then type in the box how many you want to put in savings and click process and that is how it is done
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 10:50 PM   #1530
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

Here's the link that tells all there is to know about WI Bucks

Wizard is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego