Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 04:34 PM   #1391
dumbbird3
Webkinz :)

Rockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud ofRockstar45 has much to be proud of

Default Re: what are the WI bucks for?

how do you earn Wi bucks?
Rockstar45 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 06:44 PM   #1392
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Confused about WI Bucks Banking

I decided I wanted to bank some WI Bucks to gain some interest. I read the WIKI page about it and thought I knew what I was doing. I had alot of WI Bucks and wanted to put all of it in except 50,000. So I used a calendar and took my original amount of WI Bucks minus 50,000 and got a number. So I put that number in the box to insert into my bank. Well some of it is in there but most of it still isn't in there. I'm not sure if that's normal or if I did something wrong....

Now it says: Pending 63 WI Bucks since Today.

Here's a pic:
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by MeWuvKitties; 04-02-2010 at 06:48 PM..
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 07:09 PM   #1393
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Default Re: Confused about WI Bucks Banking

Did you put a comma? Did you mean to put in 65,000?
Galfam is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #1394
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

It does that to me, too. You see, I've figured out that it does that when you try to move sums over 999. The way I transfer larger amounts like that is to keep transferring 999 until it adds up to what I want it to be.

Good luck!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 07:14 PM   #1395
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

You can't put a comma in the box, you have to do 2000 or you would only add 2.
Galfam is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 08:20 PM   #1396
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Galfam
You can't put a comma in the box, you have to do 2000 or you would only add 2.
I put a comma, I did like 65,250 (or something like that), so I'm NOT supposed to put a comma?
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #1397
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: what are the WI bucks for?

View Post Originally Posted by Rockstar45
how do you earn Wi bucks?
Well, you can earn WI bucks by posting around. I believe you can earn WI bucks by PMing and VMing. Not quite sure, though.
Someone can also give you WI bucks.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 10:42 AM   #1398
ekgym3
Gifted

Rocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of light

Default WI Bucks?

I don't understand what to do with my WI Bucks. Is there something that we can spend them on? Please help me understand this..

-Rocky :rac:
Old 04-06-2010, 10:44 AM   #1399
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: WI Bucks?

Here are some very helpful threads. Good luck!

Webkinz Insider Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/WI_bucks
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 01:32 PM   #1400
Webkinz :)

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Bucks?

Once you get 50000 WI Bucks (if you make about 5000 posts), you can buy a month-long Insider Insider subscription. You can also give some to friends.
Lunagrrl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego