Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 05:58 PM   #1371
Webkinz :)

asnow94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default WHat are WI bucks for?

WHat are bucks for?
Man, I feel like i should know what they are for, but i am so CONFUSED!
SOmeone HELP!
THANK YOU!
asnow94 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2010, 07:09 PM   #1372
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: WHat are WI bucks for?

You can give them to other WI members as a thank you or you can use them to buy a subscription to WI Insider. Here is the link to the store:
WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - WI Bucks Store
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 07:13 PM   #1373
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

You can give them to members or buy them to get a 30 day Webkinz Insider Insider Subscription (WI2). Here is where you can by the WI2:
Old 03-25-2010, 07:15 PM   #1374

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Here is a page in the Wiki all about WI bucks
WI bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 03-25-2010, 09:04 PM   #1375
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 06:00 AM   #1376
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Jennifer36
You can give them to other WI members as a thank you or you can use them to buy a subscription to WI Insider. Here is the link to the store:
View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
You can give them to members or buy them to get a 30 day Webkinz Insider Insider Subscription (WI2). Here is where you can by the WI2:
View Post Originally Posted by kitkat20
Here is a page in the Wiki all about WI bucks
these people took what i was going to say right out of my mouth!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 02:49 PM   #1377
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

WI bucks are a 'reward' for members. With WI bucks, you can...
• Give them to other members for a specific reason- When you give them to other members, you can also choose the button 'Anonymous' which basically means the person who you're giving the WI bucks to, won't know who gave it to them.
• Put them in your savings and watch them grow- You'll earn interest every 30 days
• Purchase an Insider Insider Subscription {WI2} for 50,000 WI bucks at the WI bucks store- It's located under Quick Links>Miscellaneous>WI Bucks Store
If you prefer not to do anything with your WI bucks, you can just ignore them. Let's just say... the more you post, the more WI bucks you earn.

The Insider Insider subscription has many benefits. Including...
• Larger PM box
• Larger avatar/signature sizes
• The option to remove advertisements
and many more.

Still confused? These links will tell you everything you'll need to know.
WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 03:53 AM   #1378
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

As of now, you can only purchase a 30 day WI Insider Insider subscription at the WI Bucks store.
I'm not sure if Justin and the staff are adding anything else, but if you're interested in that, here's a link - WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - WI Bucks Store
I recommend building up those WI bucks in case anything cool is introduced in the future for you to buy with them.
If you want to read about the subscription to see what it's all about, you can click 'Subscribe' under the Bunny's basket at the top left.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 04:16 PM   #1379
KKH81497

KKH81497 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question What are WI Bucks and how do i use them?

I know i sound pretty stupid saying this but... what are WI bucks and how do i use them? I have absolutley NO idea what the whole bank and loan thing is. PLEASE HELP!
KKH81497 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 07:49 PM   #1380
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Default Re: What are WI Bucks and how do i use them?

Hi there
WI Bucks are like Kinzcash. You can spend them on different things in the WI Bucks store. The only thing you can spend them on now is a WI subscription which costs 50,000 WI Bucks. You can use them in other ways though. You can give people WI Bucks by clicking [Give WI Bucks] which is above the person's number of posts. If you need WI Bucks, you can ask for a loan.
I hope this helps! I think there's a thread on this... I'll try and get the link for you

Above is a link to a guide on WI Bucks

Last edited by webbieluvr1924; 03-28-2010 at 07:49 PM..
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego