Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 10:08 AM   #1351
snowflake92096
Webkinz :)

TerriersRock has a spectacular aura about

Default What Are WI Bucks

I just got a webkinz insider account and was wondering what WI Bucks are.
TerriersRock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2010, 10:14 AM   #1352
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: What Are WI Bucks

WI bucks are rewards you get for being ''active" on WI. You get them by doing polls, posting, having a popular thread PM and Vming. When you have 50,000 WI bucks you can go to the store using quick links in the top right corner. Or you can give them to a member by Clicking give WI bucks under when they joined. So far there is only one thing in WI bucks store for 50,000 bucks but Webkinz Insider will be adding more.

Hope I helped
~lego
lego is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 01:19 PM   #1353
ell,I♥FieldHockey

webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!

Default What are WI bucks for??

I have no idea what WI bucks are for!Does anyone know???
webkinzwaiter is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 01:29 PM   #1354
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

Default Re: What are WI bucks for??

Think of it as money. You can...
• Give them to other members for a specific reason- When you give them to other members, you can also choose the button 'Anonymous'
• Put them in your savings and watch them grow- You'll earn interest every 30 days
• Purchase an Insider Insider Subscription {WI2} for 50,000 WI bucks at the WI bucks store- It's located under Quick Links>Miscellaneous>WI Bucks Store
If you prefer not to do anything with your WI bucks, you can just ignore them.

When you purchase the subscription, it comes with:
• Larger PM box
• Larger avatar/signature sizes
• The option to remove advertisements
and a whole lot more.

Just take a look at these links if you still have any questions.
WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks
WI bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 01:06 PM   #1355
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Question WI Bucks for WI subscription

I am just wondering if I am able to use my WI bucks to purchase a WI subscription? I know at first there was talk about this, but wasn't sure if it actually was made possible. My year scrip has ran out, and am not on here nearly as much as I used to be. So, I don't really want to pay another fee. Can someone please tell me if it is possible to use my WI Bucks, and if so HOW?!?! Thanks so much

Last edited by jessicabarnhart; 03-19-2010 at 10:38 PM..
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 01:14 PM   #1356
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: WI Bucks for WI subscription

If you click on Quick Links at the top of your screen the bottom option is the WI Bucks Store. 50,000 WI Bucks gets you a 30 day subscription.
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 03:13 PM   #1357
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: WI Bucks for WI subscription

The store is located here ---> WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - WI Bucks Store

So far, the only thing they have up for sale is the 30 day Insider Insider subscription. It is 50,000 WI bucks for each month [Yes, I know... VERY pricey. ]
Old 03-19-2010, 05:03 PM   #1358
turtle31

wgirl95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy WI Bucks?

Can someone please tell me what WI Bucks are, and what they are used for? I haven't been on WI in probably about a year now, and all this new stuff like the new layout and everything is like having cold water thrown in my face.

Old 03-19-2010, 05:08 PM   #1359
summertime♥
Gift Guru

cutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WI Bucks?

i don't really know how to explain that well, so here's a link
WI Bucks
cutie patootie is offline Female
Old 03-19-2010, 05:11 PM   #1360
turtle31

wgirl95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI Bucks?

Thanks! I guess you could say im new. Ive had an account for like 2 years and i went on it EVERY DAY for like a year then i just stopped and its prolli been a year now.
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego