Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 10:12 PM   #1341
Friends Always!
Webkinz :)

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

Default Re: WI Bucks question

Thanks for the replies so far. I was wondering who to contact regarding this. I guess I'll wait one more day to see if there are any more thoughts.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 02:37 AM   #1342
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

You can always PM a moderator with your question.

This is the list of mods: WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - Show Groups

Look for one that is online (the icon beside their name will show up as green).

Justin would be the person with the best info as he set the system up. Though you will have to post on his profile as he does not take PMs and he's very busy so he may not have a chance to answer.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 09:13 AM   #1343
Banned
hotwheels is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by My Escape
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question, but I'll start here. I have thoroughly read the Wiki article about WI Bucks and cannot see the answer to this. If this has been addressed, please point me to it...

I understand that there is a 5% fee when you give WI Bucks. Over the holiday, I was giving and receiving Wi Bucks like crazy. It was a lot of fun to be able to give a gift like that. But I also noticed that I was receiving odd amounts. It took me awhile to realize that the 5% fee was being taken from the receiver rather than the giver. I would have preferred to pay that 5% fee myself. I now realize that I could have added 5% on to the total given and that would have taken care of it. But my actual question is this - What is the rationale of why the fee is taken from the receiver, rather than the giver? In other words, WHY don't they charge me an additional 5% for sending someone 150 wibucks, for example, instead of just plopping 143 into someone elses account? As the giver, I think I should be the one charged the fee, not the receiver. Just not understanding why the receiver of a gift is getting 'penalized'. I'm just feeling badly now that I shorted people because I didn't realize this until it was way too late. Thanks for anyone who can explain why it's set up like that. And I'm not criticizing, I just don't understand.
Dude, Totalaly right! why should me person i'm givin' to not get thier full amount? dude, right on
hotwheels is offline Male
Old 12-28-2009, 10:52 AM   #1344
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
You can always PM a moderator with your question.

This is the list of mods: WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - Show Groups

Look for one that is online (the icon beside their name will show up as green).

Justin would be the person with the best info as he set the system up. Though you will have to post on his profile as he does not take PMs and he's very busy so he may not have a chance to answer.
Thanks. I didn't know Justin won't take PM's. I'll just close this and try the more direct approach.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:01 AM   #1345

BieberGirl97 is on a distinguished road

Default What are WI Bucks for?

I am new and I saw the thing under my name that said WI Bucks: ___. What do WI bucks do?
BieberGirl97 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 10:10 AM   #1346

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: What are WI Bucks for?

You can find info on the WI Bucks right here on the link below
WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 10:27 AM   #1347
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

And just as a summary:
You get WI bucks for participating in the WI forum (making posts, leaving reputation, etc.). Someone also might donate WI bucks to you.

If you click on the WI bucks link by your profile picture (next to your post), you will see some options and information.

You can save and earn interest on your WI bucks as a learning tool.
You can spend your WI bucks to buy in Insider Subscription that will allow you to turn off the ads and popups (and maybe make your computer run WI a little faster).
You can give you WI bucks to friends or nice people just as a way to say "thanks".

I am no expert, and what I have written may not be completely perfectly right, but I hope this helps!

Welcome to WI!
curiousg is offline Female
Old 03-04-2010, 10:32 AM   #1348
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

WI bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki

There are lots more guides in the WIki too.

Check here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Webkinz_Insider_FAQs
Old 03-04-2010, 11:44 AM   #1349

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

You can buy items with them. So far you can only get a WI2 subscription. If you want to visit the store, click the link in my signature. You get a certain amount of WI bucks every time you make a post.
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 03-04-2010, 12:05 PM   #1350

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

WIBucks are used to buy a Wi2 membership, that includes: No ads,no auto-merge,badge,bigger avatar,bigger signature,another line in your signature,250(0?) pms and 250 album pics.
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego