Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 03:47 AM   #1331
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

great guide thanks
pinukity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 11:53 AM   #1332
Webkinz :)

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

Thanks for all the info this helped alot!
pometogirl1213 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 11:57 AM   #1333
i wish justin was a

abby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to behold

Thank you so much MissGnomie! I just joined WI and I am loving it so much! Great guide
(:
abby ♥'s you is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 02:37 PM   #1334

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Thanks Dogluver, just went to check that out & you are right! updating now. .
To MissGnomie
Thank you for all the help, most of it makes sense but I do needs some friends with status to help me climb the ladder the right way, I would love to donate a gift to WI but not really sure how to get it to Justice, also I donate when I think about it to WI but I still don't know what to do to get more friends, and hire my status and become important if possible. Can you help me, some suggestions with how you made yourself something. I just don't know how to pay my dues and become helpful and important, I am home sick most of the time and do most of my IV treatments at home for now so I am here to help or do things if needed and understand how or what. Can you help me become more? Also the bed that they are selling in the estore,the green leafy stone bed, I think ser. 1 cards, I have a few if you think they need one for a contest or something, also have the Card bed too from the packs of cards. Do you think they could use any of this?
Anyways, thank you for you time.
God Bless
Wendy aka birdfolks
Old 11-10-2009, 12:53 PM   #1335
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: The WI bucks guide has moved to the WIki -- link inside!

Miss Gnomie-This guide is Awesome! Very concise and easy to understand. Before reading this, I had know idea what the WI bucks were for! LOL! I just saw them below my name & didn't know what to do with them. Thank you so much!!
Old 11-10-2009, 01:05 PM   #1336

musiclover1357 is on a distinguished road

This is cool! I had noticed that I had a starter amount of WI bucks but when I clicked the number of WI bucks it said I wasn't allowed to see that yet, and now I know why! I also know how I can earn more, and I'm happy that anyone can earn them. Thank you!
musiclover1357 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 01:24 AM   #1337
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

If I understand this correctly, the WI bucks may be useful in the future but for now they really don't do much of anything? (Especially for those of us who have yearly WI subscriptions)

If they are used to thank others, your account gets smaller. But since day one, there have been hints of future use for these bucks, and when that day comes, if you have been a generous gifter of these bucks, you may not have enough to buy whatever may be for sale?

If you keep your bucks to yourself (putting them in savings) waiting for the time they actually are valuable, it basically means you have not been using them as they were intended to be used, which has repeatedly been stated as using them for thanking others or just plain being nice.

I don't have much myself, but I want to use the system as intended and give to others. However, there is nothing they can really do with it either, so its a matter of who has the most when items become available for sale. Which defeats the whole purpose of gifting them to others.

BTW, it has taken me hours to read through all this and all I see is the same stuff being repeated. May I suggest that this thread be continued on a new thread for the newbies like me? Unless I missed something (and I hate to think I did after reading all evening!) the first page could be re-posted under a new thread because nothing has changed.

For now, I will start gifting those who help me (since I just found out what the bucks are supposed to be used for) And yes, I know its totally voluntary to gift others, but like I said, I want to do what is right with this privilege. And if I am understanding this correctly, that is to give them away.

Last edited by mulberry59; 11-18-2009 at 02:07 AM..
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 05:43 PM   #1338
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

Default WI Bucks question

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question, but I'll start here. I have thoroughly read the Wiki article about WI Bucks and cannot see the answer to this. If this has been addressed, please point me to it...

I understand that there is a 5% fee when you give WI Bucks. Over the holiday, I was giving and receiving Wi Bucks like crazy. It was a lot of fun to be able to give a gift like that. But I also noticed that I was receiving odd amounts. It took me awhile to realize that the 5% fee was being taken from the receiver rather than the giver. I would have preferred to pay that 5% fee myself. I now realize that I could have added 5% on to the total given and that would have taken care of it. But my actual question is this - What is the rationale of why the fee is taken from the receiver, rather than the giver? In other words, WHY don't they charge me an additional 5% for sending someone 150 wibucks, for example, instead of just plopping 143 into someone elses account? As the giver, I think I should be the one charged the fee, not the receiver. Just not understanding why the receiver of a gift is getting 'penalized'. I'm just feeling badly now that I shorted people because I didn't realize this until it was way too late. Thanks for anyone who can explain why it's set up like that. And I'm not criticizing, I just don't understand.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:58 PM   #1339
DTS91 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI Bucks question

I myself, am not sure why this is set up the way it is. I think that you should try discussing this with Justin or Wendy as they could give you a full explanation and possibly change the way it works. Good luck.

~ DTS
DTS91 is offline Male
Old 12-27-2009, 10:06 PM   #1340
ow I'm a
Gifted

acegirl906 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Bucks question

I think they just don't want to charge anyone extra but I do see your point.
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego