Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 03:26 PM   #1281
Webkinz :)

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Gaining WI Bucks when you log in!

View Post Originally Posted by hp1010
But you only get it once a day. the first time you log in. i can just imagine people logging in and out several times just for the WI bucks anyhow, great idea (:

Yes Once a day! Kind of like voting for president, you can only vote once! (allthough that is a bad example because there are sneeky illegal ways to vote twice) Anywho, thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm12
good idea rep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww! Thanks a bunch!!
Smile is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #1282
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I really feel logging in should not be a way to gain WI Bucks. You gain WI Bucks when you post, and when others give it to you. It should feel like a reward, not for just something you can log in and gain.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 03:58 PM   #1283

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I really feel logging in should not be a way to gain WI Bucks. You gain WI Bucks when you post, and when others give it to you. It should feel like a reward, not for just something you can log in and gain.
True, but you can also gain WIB for people view your profile
Smile is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 04:06 PM   #1284
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

You can?
I agree, it should be a reward for posting, or a gift.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 12:31 PM   #1285
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Yes, that would be awesome! A small amount like 10, then if you log in every day for a week, maybe a one-week bonus of 10 more WI bucks... I'd like that very much, though I just have it keep me logged in all the time... too lazy to log in every day.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 10-20-2009, 12:44 PM   #1286
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Cool idea, I like it!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 01:05 PM   #1287
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

That would be a cool idea!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 01:43 PM   #1288
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

That is a cool idea, but is there anything to do with them now?
I know in the near cosimic future their gonna put in somthing.
Besides, 50 would'nt be that bad. DEspite that I alreday have
6,766. So idk if i nead more, lol.

Last edited by kathryn236; 10-20-2009 at 01:48 PM..
Old 10-20-2009, 02:12 PM   #1289

View Post Originally Posted by kathryn236
That is a cool idea, but is there anything to do with them now?
I know in the near cosimic future their gonna put in somthing.
Besides, 50 would'nt be that bad. DEspite that I alreday have
6,766. So idk if i nead more, lol.

Yes, you can buy a membership for 50,000. I have 40,931! Almost there!
Smile is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 02:31 PM   #1290
3mlm

3mlm is on a distinguished road

Question Re: Gaining WI Bucks when you log in!

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Yes, that would be awesome! A small amount like 10, then if you log in every day for a week, maybe a one-week bonus of 10 more WI bucks... I'd like that very much, though I just have it keep me logged in all the time... too lazy to log in every day.
how do you stay logged in?
3mlm is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego