Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2009, 09:27 AM   #1251
tucker04w
Gift Guru

tucker04w will become famous soon enough

Default WI Bucks?? Anybody know what they are and what do they do???

Hi,

I haven't been on webkinz insider for a while but when I did start coming back, I found WI Bucks. What are they? What can I do with them? Someone please help!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2009, 09:29 AM   #1252
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Default Re: WI Bucks?? Anybody know what they are and what do they do???

Well, so far we cannot do anything with them. But they said in the future they are going to be able to do stuff like quizzes or a part time membership.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 09:32 AM   #1253
At least I'm not a
Webkinz :)

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

You get WI Bucks for doing things like posting, and getting visitor messages on your profile. I'm not very knowledgeable about them, but here's a link to MissGnomie's excellent guide on the subject:

WI Bucks
Old 08-24-2009, 09:35 AM   #1254
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

To me, yes!
To someone else, maybe not.
It's all relative.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:42 AM   #1255
Crystalpistol is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

Useful information
Crystalpistol is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 02:20 PM   #1256

gregman98 is on a distinguished road

Thank you! This is a great guide. I'd recommend it to all my friends. This was very helpful.
gregman98 is offline Male
Old 08-29-2009, 01:49 PM   #1257

samk10 is on a distinguished road

i still don't get what to do with the webkinz bucks.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:34 AM   #1258

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by samk10
i still don't get what to do with the webkinz bucks.
At this point you can't do anything with them yet, except for giving them away as a gift. And they're Webkinz Insider bucks; not Webkinz bucks; they have nothing to do with Webkinz World.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 03:49 PM   #1259
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for this awesome WI Bucks guide!
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 03:19 PM   #1260

Platypus73099 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you so much for telling us about W bucks. I had no clue what they were untill you told us!!! Thanks again!!!

:goo: 73099
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego