Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 04:07 PM   #1211
ebaday

Default Re: WI Bucks?

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/

Here is a wonderful guide my MissGnomie. Basically we can not do anything but give and recieve them and put them into checking and savings accounts. Justin is working hard for something to use them for. You can earn them by posting, voting, and many other things.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2009, 08:20 PM   #1212
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

WI bucks are basically just rewards for doing things such
as posting on a thread, voting in a poll, ect. Right now,
they have no use, but the staff here at WI are working
hard to think of some usage for them. For more information
about WI bucks click HERE.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 11:00 PM   #1213

Softballgurl93 is on a distinguished road

Question what are WI bucks?

hi can someone explain to me what that is?

thanks
Softballgurl93 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 11:04 PM   #1214
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Default Re: what are WI bucks?

Welcome to WI! WI Bucks are Webkinz Insider's form of currency. You receive WI Bucks for posting, making tags, and voting in polls. For more info on WI Bucks, click here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 07:16 AM   #1215

dasi is a jewel in the roughdasi is a jewel in the rough

i think you got your answer
dasi is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #1216
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Looks like your question was answered.

We earn more WI Bucks for:
Quote:
  • Usergroup induction
  • Referrals
  • Visits based on usergroup
  • Activity based on usergroup
  • Birthday Present
  • Reputation Given/Received
  • New Thread
  • Thread Ratings
  • Posts (On others and in own)
  • Your thread popularity
  • Profile Popularity
  • Calendar Usage
  • etc.
And some features that Justin might add in the future:
Quote:
1) Lottery / raffle drawings, which we may use for our monthly giveaways from Ameriwade.
2) Using your points to purchase temporary membership into our subscription program (coming soon).
3) Living Avatars.
4) Quizzes.
5) vbP3tz
6) Post Thanks

And many others...
Check out these two threads for more info:
---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-bucks-479352/
Old 08-12-2009, 08:53 AM   #1217

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by YoshiLover
I have a question for WI Moderators/Adminastrators. What are WI Bucks and what do I do with them?
you can go on this right here, it tell your everything.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-bucks-479352/

justin also was thinking about letting people buy avatars and sigantures from shop one day.
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 09:06 AM   #1218
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

^ Here is a guide about them ^

But WI Bucks, you can not do anything with currently, but in the future you might be able to Right now, all you can do is give other people money for example: if they make you an Avatar or a Signature, you can pay them for that if you would like. But it isn't required to dothat; it would just be a nice gesture
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-12-2009, 10:59 PM   #1219
Lil Kinz
jennyfifi is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.

gratuit pour mobile sonnerie portable mp3 - Sonnerie portable MP3 est en effet un pouvoir de l'innovation technologique. Êtes-vous familier avec cette sonnerie portable?gratuit pour mobile sonnerie portable mp3
jennyfifi is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 02:53 AM   #1220

-Haylie- is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Help

Anyone know what WI i bucks are for?
-Haylie- is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego