Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 02:53 PM   #1161
Nick Jonas <3
Webkinz :)

treeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to behold

Question Wi Bucks

So i went to balance my Wi Bucks and this popped up:

Click the image to open in full size.

What is "savings"

can someone explain the whole thing to me plz? thanks!!
treeluver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #1162
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: Wi Bucks

See this thread for all you need to know about WI Bucks:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/

An excerpt from the thread on "Savings":

Quote:
Savings -

The amount of savings you can hold in your account is effected by your user group.

UPDATE: Thanks to ClaraZ25 - The limit appears to now be un-limited for all user groups.

A gifted member may be able to save more then a webkinz and a gift guru more.

Click the image to open in full size.

A minimum of 500 WI bucks must be put in the savings account to receive 3.5% interest on the bucks (interest is you earning bucks!) every 30 days. Every deposit takes a minimum of one day to complete & withdrawing the transaction before then will result in a fee of 5.0% of that amount. (Example: If I deposit 500 I would lose 25 (math??) bucks by withdrawing early).

All savings transactions (taking money out or in) receive a 2.0% fine. So, if you deposit 1,000 bucks you are going to see 980 go in. It is a small fee for a good feature.

If you have a lot of bucks, put some away to save & earn interest. Do your best not to touch these and you will see it pay off in due time!
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 08-02-2009, 03:59 PM   #1163
Nick Jonas <3

treeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Wi Bucks

thanks!!!
Old 08-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #1164
Nick Jonas <3

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

can't wait till u can get stuff for Wi bucks! =)
Old 08-03-2009, 02:10 AM   #1165
pupsandfoals

pups-and-foals is just really nicepups-and-foals is just really nice

Angry I'm having trouble with WI bucks

Hey everybody, I don't know if this belongs here, but I couldn't find anywhere else to go... I can't view how many WI bucks I have! it just says "welcome pup-and-foals." and that's it... no information on my WI bucks! if you know what the problem is or you know where else I can view my WI bucks, please help me!
pups-and-foals is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 03:07 AM   #1166
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: I'm having trouble with WI bucks

It's because you just joined and are a Lil' Kinz. After your 10th post, you will become a Webkinz and many new features will open up for you.

In the meantime, you can read all about WI bucks here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post13392379
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #1167

Lucky Grama is on a distinguished road

Thanks Miss Gnomie for the great guide on WI bucks. I learn something new in the forum every day. Thanks
Lucky Grama is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 04:33 PM   #1168
1dukey2

dukey 101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

thanks for the guide it helped me alot i know you would think of good things for the wi bucks
Old 08-03-2009, 07:21 PM   #1169

patches28 is just really nicepatches28 is just really nice

Great Guide!! How do you join the gift exchange?
Old 08-04-2009, 01:55 PM   #1170

nicolets is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Help, I don't have a clue what WI bucks are for

HHHHEEEELLLLLPPPPP because i think its something importent
nicolets is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego