Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 01:24 PM   #1151
Izzi
Webkinz :)

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: What do you do with WI bucks?

you get WI bucks for posting stuff. Many people get them for posting threads, polls, and replying to threads. If you get an infraction, get banned, or do something agenst the rules you lose WI bucks.

As to what you can do to them, you can give them out as gifts, or to someone for doing something for you. Like giving a rep you can give WI bucks to be nice. If you want to do them it is called "Donate" on every post under every username there is a button called "Give WI Bucks" by clicking on that you can give them as much money as you want.

You can also buy living avatars with the WI Bucks. To buy these you will have to find Living Avatars - Home to buy them. Justen and Wendy are working hard to make the living avatars a choice without leaving the site. They are also working hard to make other choices of things you can buy with the WI Bucks, also known as WIB.
Some of the ideas people want to use the WIB for are
other color options
other notification colors
and
other color stars.
There are many other ideas WI members have just check around the "WI ideas and suggestions" for some thread of ideas.

Hope I helped.
Filicity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2009, 05:53 PM   #1152
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Filicity gave you a nice snyopsis of the WI bucks...but if you want to read a really good source, go to the top of the "Somebody Help" section you just posted in. The second "blue sticky" thread is a great on by Miss Gnomie, "What are WI Bucks -- and how to use them." Has great questions & answers section and lot of pics explaining how to use them. I'd give you the link...but I'm ignorant of how to find it or quote it. Can anybody help ME with that?
Old 07-28-2009, 06:03 PM   #1153
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Right now, you can't do anything with them besides, earn, save, and send them.
If you wish, you can send WI bucks to a good friend, or even someone around the
forms who has maybe helped you out, or who has been really nice to you. You can do
so by looking below their username and clicking the button that says 'Give WI bucks' which you can see here:

Click the image to open in full size.

After doing that, you should see this:

Click the image to open in full size. Once you do, type in a comment (if you wish) and then the amount you would like to give and hit the 'Give' button on the right.

To earn WI bucks, you can post around the forms, visit
the site daily, vote in polls and more. Right now, that is all you can do with WI bucks,
but the staff members of the site, are looking to make them more useful to the members
sometime soon so keep your eye out. If you want more information about WI bucks
click HERE

- Midnights Bliss

Last edited by Midnights Bliss; 07-28-2009 at 06:09 PM..
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 06:56 PM   #1154

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Default ♥ What are WI bucks for?♥

So i'm just wondering,what are WI bucks for?
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 07:03 PM   #1155
You gotta luv horses
Gifted

Koda4me is just really niceKoda4me is just really nice

Default Re: ♥ What are WI bucks for?♥

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/ check out this link to answer your question
Koda4me is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 07:11 PM   #1156
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ♥ What are WI bucks for?♥

Hi there,
Right now, you can't do much with WI Bucks. Besides saving them, receiving/earning them, and giving them out to others. I suggest that you take a look at the guide MissGnomie made so, you can learn more about it.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/

~Victoria
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 05:10 PM   #1157

24steeler will become famous soon enough

Default What are WI bucks

What are WI bucks and how do i use them?
24steeler is offline Male
Old 07-31-2009, 06:00 PM   #1158

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: What are WI bucks

Hi...
Here's a thread on the WI Bucks..WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!
I save mine and sometimes send some to others.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:40 AM   #1159
Banned
purplerocks786 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI bucks?

thanks guys!
Old 08-02-2009, 12:56 PM   #1160
Call me Rocky

iloverockyroad will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

Thanks miss G for this hard worked Guide keep at it

iloverockyroad
iloverockyroad is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego