Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 09:28 PM   #1091
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: WI bucks?

Looks like they got you the link to the guide ^^

This is a quote by Justin taken from the WI Bucks announcement thread on what they will possibly in the future be used for:
Quote:
At this point, we are still learning the system ourselves and what it is capable of. There are many additions that we can add to WI for users to "spend" their points on and once the donations and subscriptions are in place, I will be evaluating them.

Some of them include:
1) Lottery / raffle drawings, which we may use for our monthly giveaways from Ameriwade.
2) Using your points to purchase temporary membership into our subscription program (coming soon).
3) Living Avatars.
4) Quizzes.
5) vbP3tz
6) Post Thanks

And many others...
If you want to read more, here is the link ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f146/what-webkinz-insider-bucks-479352/
*NOTE: This one is different from the one the others posted *
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 04:25 PM   #1092
webkinz000087
Webkinz :)

clovermarch31 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them!

people please tell me how to make a thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please please!!!!!!!!! i really want to but i don't know how.if you think you can help my stupidity quote this please people

View Post Originally Posted by clovermarch31
people please tell me how to make a thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please please!!!!!!!!! i really want to but i don't know how.if you think you can help my stupidity quote this please people
hey hey hey
clovermarch31 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 04:28 PM   #1093
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by clovermarch31

hey hey hey
Hey there.

Welcome to WI.

To make a thread, go to any part of the forum, and at the top you'll see a button that says "Submit New Topic' or something similiar to that. From there you shouldn't have much trouble.. Does that help?
pounder is offline Male
Old 07-10-2009, 05:00 PM   #1094
Sparkle like a
Gift Guru

Twinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to all

Thank you for great info.
Twinkle is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 05:23 PM   #1095
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Default Can WI bucks be given as prizes?

I have seen many contests now in the "Member contests for Food" section that are giving away WI bucks as prizes (ex., Guess my pet name and you'll recieve 20 WI bucks!) I was just wonder if we can do this. It's easier than sending food/recipes/PSI's. I was about to make a contest like this, but I wanted to double-check.
-Tea :husky:
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 05:26 PM   #1096
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Can WI bucks be given as prizes?

I think it would be the same as giving a Rep away, and giving Rep as prizes isn't allowed. I suggest asking a mod about this
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 05:29 PM   #1097
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Sorry. I'm not certain how it works. Your best bet would be to approach a mod with the question.
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 05:31 PM   #1098
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

No, I do not think so. Same with rep, no prizes.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 05:31 PM   #1099
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

No, I don't think you can.

Just like you can't offer to give reps away as prizes, I think it's the same with WI Bucks...
Old 07-10-2009, 05:37 PM   #1100
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

OK. Think I'll just stick with PSF's. Rep for you all!
teaandpizza is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<33 premo, a rockhead was here, all hail mr. burrito, bucks, bucks living* rules, c3po, cheese!, chess was here, cloverpup10!, clovers 600 post!!, code orange, code smile ッ, dudeness was here (:, eating cheeseballs, emma!, eragonfreaks rule, f l a m e d a n c e, forum bucks, go explosive beans, goldendoodle, great idea!!, great thread! ♥gymnast, hailee, hpf loves wi bucks!, hurricanes, i like burritos, i'm a shopper more money!, living avatars, looney wuz here :), megan wuz here, missg rocks!, misspuppy was here☮, money money money!, new features, polly loves wi bucks!, pounder, sherlock attack, small was here :], sorry funsilly, tagged, team finnick, totallee cunfusalated!!, webkinz insider bucks, wi bucks, wi bucks question, wi!, yay! i love wi bucks!, yup i dunno..., ~lego