Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
LilMissLaughter
Webkinz :)

LilMissLaughter is a glorious beacon of lightLilMissLaughter is a glorious beacon of lightLilMissLaughter is a glorious beacon of light

Default Answered: WI Bucks?

Ok, so I am fairly new to this and I noticed that I have 109 WI bucks?

First of all; What are they?
Secondly; How do you get them?
And Thirdly; How and where do you use them?

Thanks in advance. I hope you guys can help! -Most appreciated!
LilMissLaughter is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Jennifer36
Hi!

Here are the answers to your questions!

WI bucks are a new reward feature put into place on Webkinz Insider on March 9th, 2009[1] which "rewards" members with a type of "play" cash and allows them to purchase features available through the WI Bucks store[2] and gift them to other users as they may see fit to do so.

WI Bucks are designed to reward activity based on user groups. It looks at everything you do on WI and estimates a increase in your funds. Certain things cost bucks but others increase them significantly; such as posting, sending a private message, visiting user profiles, etc. These activities are also affected by your user group[3]. For example, a webkinz may not gain as much WI bucks by posting as a gifted member.

Currently, you may use WI bucks as gifts to give away to friends, banking purposes and to purchase a WI Insider Insider 30 day subscription[7] at the WI Bucks store[8].

Here is the full link to Miss Gnomie's thread in the WIKI:

WI bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Bucks?

Hi!

Here are the answers to your questions!

WI bucks are a new reward feature put into place on Webkinz Insider on March 9th, 2009[1] which "rewards" members with a type of "play" cash and allows them to purchase features available through the WI Bucks store[2] and gift them to other users as they may see fit to do so.

WI Bucks are designed to reward activity based on user groups. It looks at everything you do on WI and estimates a increase in your funds. Certain things cost bucks but others increase them significantly; such as posting, sending a private message, visiting user profiles, etc. These activities are also affected by your user group[3]. For example, a webkinz may not gain as much WI bucks by posting as a gifted member.

Currently, you may use WI bucks as gifts to give away to friends, banking purposes and to purchase a WI Insider Insider 30 day subscription[7] at the WI Bucks store[8].

Here is the full link to Miss Gnomie's thread in the WIKI:

WI bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 06:44 PM   #3
LilMissLaughter

LilMissLaughter is a glorious beacon of lightLilMissLaughter is a glorious beacon of lightLilMissLaughter is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks! That helped alot!

But 1 thing I'm not sure about still is... What can you buy with them? I looked at the page you gave, but all you can buy is the insider insider thing, and what is the point of that?

Like, can you buy items for your webkinz account on this?

Still confused! LOL!
Old 12-21-2009, 06:49 PM   #4
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

OK Sure - let me help.

Right now you can purchase the WI Insider. It is great because it gets rid of all of the ads.

Here are some of the other features on a one month subscription:

This is the monthly subscription level which includes: Insider Insider Badge in all posts, PM Storage increased to 1000 PMs, Picture Album increased to 250 pictures, WI Forum with no ads, Avatar file size limit increased to 100K, Signature file size limit increased to 60K, Attachment storage increased to 20MB, 20 second delay between posts removed, PM message tracking ("read receipts"), Exempt from "Automerge Doublepost".

Last edited by Jennifer36; 12-21-2009 at 06:53 PM..
Old 12-21-2009, 09:46 PM   #5
LilMissLaughter

Lol, I'm sorry but that seems pretty lame! xD

That helped alot though!
Old 12-21-2009, 10:04 PM   #6
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Donation Award 

That's OK, everyone is entitled to their opinion - I am pretty happy being an Insider Insider - I like being ad free and no more merged posts! And I like giving WI bucks to my friends to show that I appreciate them.

Have a great evening!
Closed