Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 10:35 PM   #1
Call me Nathy.
Webkinz :)

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

Exclamation Unanswered: WI bucks?

Hello everyone. I have a dilemma. What are WI bucks? Do I have to pay a fee every 30 days
in order to keep my account? I really, really need help!
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2009, 10:39 PM   #2
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI bucks?

Here's a thread you can check out on WI Bucks. --> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-moved-479553/

No, it doesn't cost any money to have a WI account. However, if you would like to get extra features on WI, like the following:

Quote:
Insider Insider Badge in all posts, PM Storage increased to 1000 PMs, Picture Album increased to 250 pictures, WI Forum with no ads, Avatar file size limit increased to 100K, Signature file size limit increased to 60K, Attachment storage increased to 20MB, 20 second delay between posts removed, PM message tracking ("read receipts"), Exempt from "Automerge Doublepost".
then you can either pay for it with real money using this link (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/payments.php) or pay with WI Bucks using this link (WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - WI Bucks Store). Good luck!
Old 11-22-2009, 10:50 PM   #3
Call me Nathy.
Webkinz :)

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

Okay, thanks! I hope I can
get those awesome features someday.
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 11:50 PM   #4
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

Yes, but WI bucks can be used for sending/giving to users or increasing your WI bucks. i guess they are a little feature, so you can know how much you have contributed to Wi. However, you can get subscriptions like the Insider Insider subscriptions with real money. I hope this answers your question! (:
tiffc is offline Female
Closed