Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2012, 08:58 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Default Re: A WI issue

hmmm strange. very, very strange. i have internet explorer 9 so i don't know what you're talking about or i'm just not looking like i usually do. Hmmm, does it affect how WI runs and is it gone like, completly now that it's been longer than an hour from your last edit?
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2012, 09:02 PM   #22

hugged has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by skullnbows17
Try using a different browser!
It's on Safari too,
and those are the only browsers I have.

View Post Originally Posted by uniquecowgirl
hmmm strange. very, very strange. i have internet explorer 9 so i don't know what you're talking about or i'm just not looking like i usually do. Hmmm, does it affect how WI runs and is it gone like, completly now that it's been longer than an hour from your last edit?
It's still there,
but it goes away much faster now.
I hope it's gone by tomorrow.
hugged is offline Female
Old 01-06-2012, 09:03 PM   #23
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I've been getting that. IDK what to make over it
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-06-2012, 09:04 PM   #24
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

THANK GOD!
I thought I was the only one.
I'm using Google Chrome
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 01-06-2012, 11:05 PM   #25
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

I've been getting that too!!!

Also the buttons are being annoying. When I click on Community to type a username in the search bar, the button magically transforms into a "Member List" button (which makes me scroll through the whole alphabet looking for one particular member).

And when I click "My Posts" so I can select out of two buttons "My Threads", it takes forever to load and just takes me to My Posts.

Yeah I'm finding this pretty annoying.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:15 PM   #26
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I don't remember seeing that on GC.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 01-06-2012, 11:34 PM   #27
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Seeing it on my computer too - glad to know it's not just my browser.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #28
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

Default Weird black rectangle?

So I was clicking one of my suscribed threads and when it came up there was the weird black rectangle box at the top. Then I went to my profile and it was there and then I went to VM someone and it was there too. Does anyone know what this is? There was no writing or anything and it was closer to the left side but to the right of where it says suscribed threads and your notifications and stuff.
Thanks!
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 01-07-2012, 09:15 AM   #29
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Weird black rectangle?

I am not seeing that at all. My guess is that since Justin is on right now he is doing some system work.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2012, 09:17 AM   #30
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: Weird black rectangle?

Clear your browser cache, it's likely that the JS/CSS in there is old. The "black box" you refer to is supposed to be hidden as it's the container used for the mouseover on the rare times.
Justin is offline Male
Closed

Tags
e-mails, f l a m e d a n c e, james is mangarine, jason was here, jellydonut!, jesus loves you!, liar liar pants on fire, subscribing, suzuki108;), threads, tigerdove is here