Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 10:57 AM   #201
I+Music+Family=Life
Webkinz :)

pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!

Default Re: WI Being Glitchy?

I think it is being glitchy, cause their keep being things that seem like glitches so i think that WI is being glitchy!

I am not having them but i am using firefox, but using crome is good to use too! So if you are having trucle with firefox then use crome! Have a nie day!

Last edited by pinkpoodle117; 01-09-2012 at 10:57 AM..
pinkpoodle117 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2012, 12:40 PM   #202
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Default Re: So I've been getting this while trying to change my avatar...

View Post Originally Posted by iluvwebkinz414
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Can anyone explain why this is happening? xD I didn't want to do it in case it was a virus trying to attack my computer.
OMG that is exactly what happened to me yesterday... I sent a PM to one of the admins - hope to hear back. So sorry that happened to you too....
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 02:44 PM   #203
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: So I've been getting this while trying to change my avatar...

View Post Originally Posted by kuhl123
OMG that is exactly what happened to me yesterday... I sent a PM to one of the admins - hope to hear back. So sorry that happened to you too....
Complete the CAPTCHA and include a message like "WI username: justin" and I will whitelist your IP addresses. It's our new CDN provider that also provides security against bots, spammers, etc. Sometimes it sees your browser as one of the clients that the spammers use.
Justin is offline Male
Old 01-09-2012, 08:18 PM   #204

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Whoa, my thread is combined with other ones!

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
I've read many of the posts! I'm having major problems and feel like I'm going crazy! The fact that a lot of this stuff is happening to others let's me know that it is NOT my computer! I primarily use Firefox, although I have other browsers. Nothing helps. I've cleared my cache. Hasn't helped. Scream! (Sorry!)
I'm sorry to hear that, press f5 to refresh and hope for the best? I said that, too. Except I use Internet Explorer and not Firefox. Good luck!

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 01-09-2012 at 08:18 PM..
Old 01-09-2012, 09:09 PM   #205

hugged has disabled reputation

Wow this thread has gotten big.

Good news (for me)!
I no longer see the gray rectangle of doom.
The only problem I really have (and it's hardly a bother),
is that when I go to type something it looks like this:

[]=text box

[ br>/]
^^^^
When this is here, it doesn't let me type,
but then like 2 seconds later, it's gone and lets me type.
It's a little annoying I guess,
but compared to Gray Rectangle Day,
it's something I could live with for the rest of my WI days.
hugged is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 09:14 PM   #206

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by hugged
Wow this thread has gotten big.

Good news (for me)!
I no longer see the gray rectangle of doom.
The only problem I really have (and it's hardly a bother),
is that when I go to type something it looks like this:

[]=text box

[ br>/]
^^^^
When this is here, it doesn't let me type,
but then like 2 seconds later, it's gone and lets me type.
It's a little annoying I guess,
but compared to Gray Rectangle Day,
it's something I could live with for the rest of my WI days.
My 2 threads, and an few others went on. I think the staff took over of your thread. That's not good that that doesn't let you type.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:33 AM   #207
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Never mind... totally pointless post.
I figured out what happened
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 06:11 AM   #208
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

So it seems that the problems are related mostly to the editor (specifically the quick reply editor).. Is that a correct assessment?

ETA: And that most people's issues have resolved simply over time?
Justin is offline Male
Old 01-10-2012, 07:11 AM   #209
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
So it seems that the problems are related mostly to the editor (specifically the quick reply editor).. Is that a correct assessment?

ETA: And that most people's issues have resolved simply over time?
justin,

i have had issues when posting replies, but my biggest issue is when i go to some pages all i get is a blue screen and then i have to refresh the page to get it to load.
thinking it was my computer...............( i had cleaned cache, etc, reloaded browser, rebooted computer)while i was at work yesterday i decided to browse around and even there i got a blue screen when i brought up the forum. then i had to refresh the page.
i had hoped all the rebooting , cache stuff, etc would resolve the blue screen/refresh issue but it is still going on as of this am.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 01-10-2012, 07:24 AM   #210
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

justin, i just went to another page and i grabbed a screen shot of the issue
this is after the page loaded.............then ineed to refresh

Last edited by miss spots; 03-21-2012 at 05:40 PM..
miss spots is offline Female
Closed

Tags
e-mails, f l a m e d a n c e, james is mangarine, jason was here, jellydonut!, jesus loves you!, liar liar pants on fire, subscribing, suzuki108;), threads, tigerdove is here