Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 01:53 PM   #181
hoopie! I'm a
Webkinz :)

bunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud of

Default Re: Glitchy WI?

Oh my goodness, I have been having these problems since yesterday! I've been told the editing thing could be fixed by clicking the little A/A button in to top right corner of your message box. I click click click but nothing happened so I'm getting really ticked. wi have been so great and glitch free until this! I hope someone fixes this for all of us.
bunnycheeks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2012, 02:08 PM   #182
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by bunnycheeks
Oh my goodness, I have been having these problems since yesterday! I've been told the editing thing could be fixed by clicking the little A/A button in to top right corner of your message box. I click click click but nothing happened so I'm getting really ticked. wi have been so great and glitch free until this! I hope someone fixes this for all of us.
Yes, I did try that on Google Chrome too, did not work. So that is why I am on Firefox right now.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #183
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Yep, having the same problem here. My thread is the "WI Being Glitchy?" one. Justin commented and said that he removed some Java thing and so that may be the cause of the problem. He told me to clear my cache, but that did not work, sadly. I don't know what else to do right now, and I am not allowed to switch browsers, so I guess I'm stuck with this for now.
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 02:23 PM   #184
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I'm having a few problems too.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 01-08-2012, 02:49 PM   #185
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

You know what's weird? My glitches suddenly just disappeared. I'm dead serious, like they're just gone. It's a bit strange, but I'm okay with it, since I no longer have glitches. Oh, and just to note, I'm using Internet Explorer.
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 04:11 PM   #186
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Red face Please help me quick. :)

I want to subscribe threads but every time I click any of the top thread buttons it just drags me down to the bottom of the page where I don't know what to do. Can someone please tell me how to subscribe a thread on WI?

Also what happens when you do. The only reason I'm subscribing is because apparently WI won't flood you with e-mails when you do. I wanna see if this is true. Do the e-mails have to be disabled? If so, how? I don't want any e-mails! Thanks guys--I know WI people are SUPER helpful. God bless you!
Old 01-08-2012, 04:15 PM   #187
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Please help me quick. :)

Make sure the page fully loads first. (May take a few seconds) Then click it.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:24 PM   #188
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Thanks! It worked! LOL I don't like loads...

"Please Wait.............."

Before I close the thread I'm gonna wait till someone confirms the e-mail part.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:27 PM   #189
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

You can always try it first and see what happens.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:27 PM   #190
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

yah that kinda happened to me
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
e-mails, f l a m e d a n c e, james is mangarine, jason was here, jellydonut!, jesus loves you!, liar liar pants on fire, subscribing, suzuki108;), threads, tigerdove is here