Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 12:32 PM   #171
Call Me Lauren!
Webkinz :)

kinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roost

Default Re: Editing Posts?

I'll try firefox now then. (Right now I'm on Chrome)
kinzkid26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2012, 12:47 PM   #172

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: Glitchy WI?

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
There are lots of threads about this....
For example:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...itches-728578/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...litchy-728537/

Look around, you will find more.
This will help you.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:52 PM   #173
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Use Firefox. Not Google Chrome. In Firefox, you have to wait a few seconds for that to disappear, while in Google Chrome, not matter how long you wait, it will stay like that.
But I don't have this problem on Chrome.

Perhaps it's an issue that some have and some don't, not depending on the browser?
Old 01-08-2012, 12:56 PM   #174
Call Me Lauren!

kinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roost

Maybe, but now that I'm in firefox I am having no issues. thanks everyone!
kinzkid26 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 01:10 PM   #175

2rugrats swims in greatness
2rugrats swims in greatness2rugrats swims in greatness

Default Re: WI Glitches.

Not sure if this will solve the problem for anyone else BUT yesterday I was using Internet Explorer and was having major glitches with WI.

Today I tried Google Chrome and it helped a little bit.

I tried Firefox and now all of the issues seem to be resolved.

Hope this helps somebody else!
2rugrats is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 01:20 PM   #176
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: WI Glitches.

Yep, I'm having the same exact problems. I tried clearing my cache/browsing history, but to no avail. Every glitch I have is still going strong.
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 01:28 PM   #177
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: WI Being Glitchy?

I've tried clearing my cache and cookies several times, and I've restarted my computer, but to no avail. All of the glitches are still happening. I've found a way around the "bunching things together" one, though. If you type < p> in the beginning of each new paragraph and at the end (without the spaces), it separates it, but it gets really annoying after a while. And unfortunately, I cannot switch my browser to fix it because I am not allowed to use any other browser besides Internet Explorer.

EDIT: For some reason, all of the sudden the glitches just disappeared. I'm now glitch free! I cleared my cache earlier, but I didn't like just do it. That's strange. Oh well, now I'm glitch free!

Last edited by SoccerPlayer06; 01-08-2012 at 02:50 PM..
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 01:31 PM   #178

98pika has a spectacular aura about

I'm having the same problem
98pika is offline Male
Old 01-08-2012, 01:41 PM   #179
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

There are lots of threads about this....
For example:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...itches-728578/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...litchy-728537/

Look around, you will find more.
Thanks mickey for placing them all together.

Insider started glitching for me late last night. I rebooted, cleared everything, switched back and forth between 4 browsers (IE, FF, GChrome and Safari) and my pages kept jumping like a bobble head doll on a dashboard.
I read Justin's post that this is a new system, so I will practice patience and know it is not forever.
I have noticed that I cannot post as quickly as before; I need to wait for every little thing to load so that my posts make sense and not have characters all over.

I'm simply relieved to read it isn't my computer
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 01:48 PM   #180

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I hadn't noticed any issues, but I haven't been online much. I will check out those other threads, tho, so thanks for bringing this to my attention.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
e-mails, f l a m e d a n c e, james is mangarine, jason was here, jellydonut!, jesus loves you!, liar liar pants on fire, subscribing, suzuki108;), threads, tigerdove is here