Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2012, 11:24 PM   #141
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Threads and edit :(

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
It looks like HTML coding.
For me, mine is still BB Coding. Not sure why yours is a different format, though??

Oh, and I use Chrome. :S
Chrome is in (and always has been) in BB coding.
Which is typical of a forum.

The HTML code seems to be a glitch with some members.
Blythe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2012, 11:31 PM   #142
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Default Re: My laptop is stupid...

What browser are you currently using?
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 01-07-2012, 11:36 PM   #143
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: My laptop is stupid...

I was just talking about this on another thread!
It is WI and I am using FF I haven't tried another browser.
I had to use the "remove text format to be able to change the size or font or color or anything,
Also the smilies are not working
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2012, 11:49 PM   #144
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: Threads and edit :(

I agree. I hate it too.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 01-08-2012, 12:09 AM   #145
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Angry Is this a glitch?

I was changing my profile picture, when this appeared:
Spoiler: show

**The blurred part at the bottom was my IP address
Click the image to open in full size.

The picture I attempted to put in was higher than the limit (it worked fine for those under) but I've put large pictures in in the past and it was resized automatically for me.
I don't know if this is legit or not (I didn't fill it in, I closed it and opened another tab)
But it still freaked me out. Is it a glitch? I've never seen it before...

Last edited by Amygirl8; 01-08-2012 at 12:11 AM..
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 12:22 AM   #146
thunderbirdarcher

Aleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WI Glitches.

If you download Firefox and use that, the problems go away. The last time I checked on Chrome and IE, they were still there.
Aleu is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 12:22 AM   #147
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Is this a glitch?

Someone else also had this come up..lemme see if I can find it.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 12:24 AM   #148
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Is this a glitch?

It was a temporary thing, lasted a few seconds. Now all fixed.

On the subject of picture resizing. WI will resize almost all pictures except the ones in spoilers. As an example, your picture in the spoiler stays the original size (has nothing to do with your question, just an observation)
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 12:24 AM   #149
thunderbirdarcher

Aleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond reputeAleu has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: This is annoying!

If it's really bothering you, you can download Firefox. That fixed it for me, at least. I'm sure Justin will work it out, but I know that for me at Firefox is okay. The last time I checked, Chrome and Internet Explorer were still weird.
Aleu is offline Female
Old 01-08-2012, 01:05 AM   #150
*crash*

TheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: WI Glitches.

I'd use Firefox, but I got some virus the minute I opened the browser the first time, so I can't use it. But yeah, Like everything is messed up and its frustrating because I can't figure it out.
TheIcedance is offline Female
Closed

Tags
e-mails, f l a m e d a n c e, james is mangarine, jason was here, jellydonut!, jesus loves you!, liar liar pants on fire, subscribing, suzuki108;), threads, tigerdove is here