Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2012, 07:18 PM   #91
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: My laptop is stupid...

I'll bet it's not your laptop, but some issues with WI lately. I'm pretty sure that Justin is aware of it, and working on fixing it.
Just for the record, I'm on Internet Explorer and everything is fine.
Desty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #92
happy holidays(:

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

I think that it is my laptop because I can do it perfectly on my iPod :/
swags22 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2012, 07:23 PM   #93

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: Statistics Don't Show! Oh-NO!

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Make sure your page loads all the way.

I see yours just fine.
I just noticed that, thank you.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #94
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI Glitches.

I haven't been getting any of this weird stuff, it's odd that everyone has. I use Chrome and I'm fine. The only glitch I'm experiencing is that when I click user CP, the drop down menu appears in the middle of the screen. That said, I just got a new computer and monitor, (which is MUCH bigger) and upgraded to windows seven, so I'm not used to any of this yet, so it might be normal.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #95
happy holidays(:

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it might be Internet Explorer because I was having no problems on my iPod with Safari.
swags22 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2012, 07:56 PM   #96
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I haven't been experiencing any major glitches, other than WI that has been lagging. A lot.

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
I haven't been getting any of this weird stuff, it's odd that everyone has. I use Chrome and I'm fine. The only glitch I'm experiencing is that when I click user CP, the drop down menu appears in the middle of the screen. That said, I just got a new computer and monitor, (which is MUCH bigger) and upgraded to windows seven, so I'm not used to any of this yet, so it might be normal.
I have the same problem whenever I'm using Chrome (and I've been using it for years), so I think it's normal. Same with all the other drop down menus.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:02 PM   #97
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

I have been having problems as well.
Sometimes when I type out a reply to a post, all of my text just goes away and I have to retype it. :-/
Also, the codes show....
Old 01-07-2012, 08:08 PM   #98

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

I'm using firefox, and there's no problems here. However, I had some minor problems earlier today but they seemed to have cleared up . .
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2012, 08:26 PM   #99
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

clear your cache and cookies? that may help. have you restarted your computer?
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 01-07-2012, 08:28 PM   #100
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default Re: WI Being Glitchy?

yeah, it's been like that for a while. if it's wi, i'm sure justin will get to it. if not, clear your cache and cookies?
lilhorselover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
e-mails, f l a m e d a n c e, james is mangarine, jason was here, jellydonut!, jesus loves you!, liar liar pants on fire, subscribing, suzuki108;), threads, tigerdove is here