Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

heythere98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: WI Bank Accounts and Notifications

Today I looked under the User CP button and saw this: "Welcome, .........
Your Notifications: 2
WI Bucks: [1,378]"

What does this mean??? The notifications and the WI Bucks. What are those? My mom didn't even know, and she's been on WI for a looooooong time.

Thanks for your help, whoever answers this.

heythere98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 12:42 PM   #2

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI Bank Accounts and Notifications

This is a great question. I have Wi bucks now too and have no idea how to spend them or what they are? Can't wait to hear the answers about this.

That is an adorable puppy picture? Is it a Cocker Spaniel?
Old 02-08-2010, 03:10 PM   #3
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Notifications are one of 3-4 things:

1. Somebody posted on your profile. Click on your username anywhere in the forum to go to your profile.

2. Somebody Private Messaged you. The text will be blue and flashing.

3. Somebody commented on your picture in your profile.

4. Somebody friend requested you.

If you click on "Notifications", it will tell you what they are for, a nd you can view them.

There is a WI Bucks thread in the Wiki which I will go grab for you two.

WI bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 02-08-2010, 07:07 PM   #4

heythere98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, it is! I love Cocker Spaniels, especially puppies. As soon as I get out of college and am able to buy a house, I'm gonna get at least two cocker spaniel puppies. But maybe not at the same time. I think that's a little much. And yes, it is a great question. LOL!
heythere98 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 07:46 PM   #5
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

Notifications
As CanesFan said, if you have a new notification, it will be blue. If you click on it, you will be able to see what kind of notification it is and you can read them. They can be many things. Notifications can be...
• Unread PM's (Private Message)
• VM's (Visitor Message).
• Incoming Friend Request
• Unread Picture Comments (If you have a private or public album)

WI Bucks
WI Bucks is a feature that was added just last year. It is a system that "rewards" our members.
Once you have 50,000 WI Bucks, you will be able to purchase a 30 day Insider Insider Subscription from our WI Bucks store. You can put them in your savings or give them to other members, as well. The more you post, the more you earn.
If you take a look at this thread and the thread CanesFan provided you, you'll be able to learn more about them.
WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks

-Victoria
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 02-08-2010, 09:59 PM   #6
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Isk8er
Notifications
As CanesFan said, if you have a new notification, it will be blue. If you click on it, you will be able to see what kind of notification it is and you can read them. They can be many things. Notifications can be...
• Unread PM's (Private Message)
• VM's (Visitor Message).
• Incoming Friend Request
• Unread Picture Comments (If you have a private or public album)

WI Bucks
WI Bucks is a feature that was added just last year. It is a system that "rewards" our members.
Once you have 50,000 WI Bucks, you will be able to purchase a 30 day Insider Insider Subscription from our WI Bucks store. You can put them in your savings or give them to other members, as well. The more you post, the more you earn.
If you take a look at this thread and the thread CanesFan provided you, you'll be able to learn more about them.
WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks

-Victoria
I believe it is only blue if you have an unread Private Message.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 02-11-2010, 05:28 AM   #7
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Notifications: if you have a picture comment, a VM or a friend request there will be a number in gray by notifications saying how many you have. if you have a PM it will be blue.

WI bucks: with WI bucks you can buy things at the WI bucks store located under Quick links.
labsrock is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 08:38 AM   #8
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Here's information about your Notifications:

It's either if someone PMed you, VMed you, gave you a Friend Request, or they have posted on your album (if you have one)

WI Bucks:

Those are sort of "money" (not real money) that you earn if you post or if someone posts on your profile. The only thing you can buy with those is an WI Suscription.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 10:05 AM   #9
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

Hi! Notafications are if you have a private message, a visitor message, friend request, or picture comment.

WI bucks are little rewards you get when you post or such thing. Spend them in the WI bucks shop!

PS. I don't know, but I think that you're not supposed to tell your $!
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Closed