Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 07:05 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

rwsledj is just really nicerwsledj is just really nice

Default Re: WI Avatar Problem

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
Try uploading the link to tinypic.com (safe & easy), then paste THAT link there.
Sorry.. though.. I don't know anything else.
I think that's what I'm going to do. I would have liked it if the the albums had worked, but this is the next best thing.

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Craftyreader has the only solution that will work, as far as I can see.

I just tried it, but I can't load an avatar from my profile albums either. I think it has to be either from another website (not WI) or else your own computer. No pathway for within WI.

Tinypic, photobucket, flickr, all provide free photo-hosting that you can use for this purpose.

_____

Actually, I just got it to work. I got an "Invalid file" message, but the avatar is there, from my profile album. I don't know why it worked. I just C/P'ed the URL....

I got it to work for three different pictures on my profile album. Make sure the pictures are small enough. Also, when pasting in the Picture URL, make sure that you don't have the http//www. twice.
Yeah, I don't know why it doesn't work for me, I made sure there was only one http??//www. and tried a very small size. The weird thing is that I used to do it this way all the time.

Thanks for all the help guys, I don't know what's wrong with my album, but it's probably just a glitch. I'm going to use Tinypic in the future. Thank you Craftyreader for the suggestion!

Thanks again,

rwsledj

P.S. If anyone in the future ever shares this problem, or knows how to solve it, feel free to VM or PM me.

Last edited by rwsledj; 04-21-2010 at 07:08 AM..
rwsledj is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Closed

Tags
clover+aidrr+labs=bff!