Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2011, 11:42 AM   #1
Camp NaNo WC: 12,023
Webkinz :)

dazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonder

Exclamation Answered: Webkinz Insider?????????

How do I get my self noticed in Webkinz Insider? I have a few great threads going and I really want to have people look at them. I have had only one reply on my story "Under the Heart of the Willow Tree"! Please help
dazzle6565 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Kayfookey
Hi dazzle!
Check out this great guide HERE. It's all about making good, helpful posts. If you really contribute to the forum by making lots of helpful posts, I'm sure that your name will be known very soon!

You can also try being really helpful and friendly to everyone you meet by wishing happy birthdays, congratulating, welcoming, chatting, etc. Don't forget to answer as many Somebody Help questions as you can, and visit many different areas of the forum to meet as many people as possible, too.

Really good graphics also help, so if you stop by the Avatars & Signatures section you can order a really nice graphic to advertise your story.

I made you this one, if you want to use it:
Click the image to open in full size.

If you do want to use it, follow these instructions:
Spoiler: show

* Drag the image to your desktop.
* Click HERE to edit your signature
* Scroll down to the "browse" button and click on it
* Find the image you just put on your desktop and click open
* Look at the preview. If everything looks good, click on the "Insert Signature Picture" link right next to it.
* The words "[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]" will pop up. This is the code for your signature picture.
*If you want, highlight the "[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]" and click on the Click the image to open in full size. button to make it centered
* Click "Save Signature"

Then, if you want to make the picture clickable:
* Highlight the "[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]" and click on the globe icon
* Copy and paste this link into the box:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post24574713
* Click "Save Signature"

Then, when people click on the picture, it will take them to your story!

I sent you a friend request, too.

Remember, popularity isn't everything! Good contributions to the forum, and lots of patience, will have great results and great friendships. c:
Good luck! ((hugs))
~Kay
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2011, 11:58 AM   #2
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: Webkinz Insider?????????

First off welcome to the wonderful world of WI!

Well if you want to get your threads noticed you should put a link in your siggie.
Also posting around the forum helps, people notice you and sometimes investigate
That is all I can think of right now.
Hope this helps!
Old 08-28-2011, 11:59 AM   #3
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Put links in your siggy. A lot of people can't resist clicking links.

Post around the forum, especially in the parts you think are interested. Do you like to write? Join an RP or two. Do you like making random posts? Hang out in the DCT. Etc, etc, etc.
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 12:02 PM   #4
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

In addition to the tips Elflover gives you, just stick around the forum. What I like to do is make it a goal to post in almost every section of the forum every day. Be helpful and friendly, and soon enough everyone will know the name Dazzle.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:12 PM   #5
sourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clownsourpatch112 is cool as a bunny clown

Put links in your siggie, vm your friends, make the layout interesting, and just be nice and be a friend to everyone on wi. (:
sourpatch112 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 01:18 PM   #6
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Also, check out the WI Wiki for some great information! The great thing about a wiki is that users can contribute! That means that you can add information! For more information on the wiki and how to edit it, check out the Wiki Discussion Forum.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 08-28-2011, 03:31 PM   #7
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
Also, check out the WI Wiki for some great information! The great thing about a wiki is that users can contribute! That means that you can add information! For more information on the wiki and how to edit it, check out the Wiki Discussion Forum.
Yeah, but I don't think that's what she really has in mind. She wants to get popular.
Here are my tips:

Make a thread or two in each of the most popular forum sections
Chat for a little while on a club or dct
Make some friends
Post some stuff
Put links to your threads in your signature

That's all I can really think of
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 03:47 PM   #8
Camp NaNo WC: 12,023

dazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonder

Thanks for all your help. i am going to keep this going to see other answers
dazzle6565 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 04:05 PM   #9
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Hi dazzle!
Check out this great guide HERE. It's all about making good, helpful posts. If you really contribute to the forum by making lots of helpful posts, I'm sure that your name will be known very soon!

You can also try being really helpful and friendly to everyone you meet by wishing happy birthdays, congratulating, welcoming, chatting, etc. Don't forget to answer as many Somebody Help questions as you can, and visit many different areas of the forum to meet as many people as possible, too.

Really good graphics also help, so if you stop by the Avatars & Signatures section you can order a really nice graphic to advertise your story.

I made you this one, if you want to use it:
Click the image to open in full size.

If you do want to use it, follow these instructions:
Spoiler: show

* Drag the image to your desktop.
* Click HERE to edit your signature
* Scroll down to the "browse" button and click on it
* Find the image you just put on your desktop and click open
* Look at the preview. If everything looks good, click on the "Insert Signature Picture" link right next to it.
* The words "[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]" will pop up. This is the code for your signature picture.
*If you want, highlight the "[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]" and click on the Click the image to open in full size. button to make it centered
* Click "Save Signature"

Then, if you want to make the picture clickable:
* Highlight the "[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]" and click on the globe icon
* Copy and paste this link into the box:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post24574713
* Click "Save Signature"

Then, when people click on the picture, it will take them to your story!

I sent you a friend request, too.

Remember, popularity isn't everything! Good contributions to the forum, and lots of patience, will have great results and great friendships. c:
Good luck! ((hugs))
~Kay

Last edited by Kayfookey; 08-28-2011 at 05:01 PM..
Kayfookey is offline Female
Closed