Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
lilyno1
Webkinz :)

NightMareLuv has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Unanswered: WEBKINZ HOP BUNNY

OK so me and my sister share a computer to play on webkinz and she got on today around 4pm. She was lucky enough to win the Hop bunny, and saw the ad many more times afterwards. When she got off, i got on my account around 5:30pm, and i have yet to find the hop bunny advertisement. Can someone help me please? Any help will be majorly apprecited
NightMareLuv is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 06:55 PM   #2
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Default Re: WEBKINZ HOP BUNNY

Use QuackQuack's great guide here. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...827/?highlight
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 12:34 AM   #3
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

Make sure you have your 3rd party ads turned on
Go to me and my pets and then click options. To turn your 3rd party ads back on, you have to answer the secret question you chose, and if you don't remember you have to go to the customer support section go to account issues and then at the bottom click the one that says I forgot the answer to turning ads back on.
webkinzlover397 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2011, 05:22 PM   #4

koko982 will become famous soon enough

Ok my way of doing it is keep clicking between the code shop and map of kinzville until an as shows up. It has always shown up for me very fast by doing this.
koko982 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2011, 05:36 PM   #5
oot!

Calciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to all

To quickly refresh the ads, try this approach:

1. Map of Kinzville -> Newspaper Button -> Map of Kinzville Button
2. Repeat.

You can quickly go between pages because the buttons are so close together. Everytime you do, the ads will change.

Good luck!
Calciferia is offline Female
Old 03-09-2011, 05:44 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Are you using the same browser your sister does? If so, you may have ads turned off and if you can't turn them back on there is still a way to get your bunny. Try going to the Kinzville Academy or any other place where there are 3 ads on the side. You should eventually be able to find the ad there, but smaller. I used this method to get a bunny for my friends grandson even though he had ads blocked on his me and my pets options.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-10-2011, 11:24 PM   #7
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I like this method I go to the KA then to Map of Kinzville the Employment Office then Map of Kinzville and repeat. I always get the ad on my first cycle. Hope this helps!
Old 03-11-2011, 12:37 AM   #8
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
I like this method I go to the KA then to Map of Kinzville the Employment Office then Map of Kinzville and repeat. I always get the ad on my first cycle. Hope this helps!
I do the same thing as pandapuddin. Hang in there you'll get it Good luck!!
karenpd is offline Female
Old 03-11-2011, 06:06 AM   #9
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Hey, did anyone have to re-enter their password after the watching the video? Scary, it took me to another page, who is getting my name and password? Changing it immediately till I hear!!!
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 03-11-2011, 07:36 AM   #10

Littlemonkey324 is on a distinguished road

Hey, did anyone have to re-enter their password after the watching the video? Scary, it took me to another page, who is getting my name and password? Changing it immediately till I hear!!!

Yeah I'm having the same thing happen this morning, came here looking to make sure I wasn't the only one
Littlemonkey324 is offline Female
Closed