Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 06:21 AM   #1
minabug1216
Webkinz :)

Minabug will become famous soon enough

Unhappy Unanswered: Webkinz homepage won't work?

I try to go to www.Webkinz.com and the page will not load. Just stays as a white screen. Is this happening to anyone else? Any other website works just fine. ???

EDIT: Also,I have cleared my cache and cookies.

Last edited by Minabug; 10-02-2008 at 06:27 AM..
Minabug is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 06:31 AM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz homepage won't work?

When I loaded mine it stayed at the green screen with the W for a long time but it finally loaded. However, I just got kicked off which almost never happens so I think there may still be a few glitches with the new look and items.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:36 AM   #3
Gift Trainee

MissGoddess1 is on a distinguished road

it is 7:30am and I can't get onto WW either. My load page just stays green-forever and then locks up. I just came here to see if it was just me, but it seems WW is having issues. I hope it gets cleaned up soon. I ddn't even get a chance to buy any of the Halloween stuff yet. I also tried cleaning up cookies and history...but everything else is working fine.
MissGoddess1 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:47 AM   #4
minabug1216

I'm not talking about the green screen though,I'm talking about literally the homepage. As if you just go to the website www.webkinz.com that won't even load,so I could not even get to the login if I wanted. The actual homepage,not green screen.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:02 AM   #5
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

Minabug, same here- on multiple computers we've tried and we even downladed firefox and tried that too. Cleared cache, history and rebooted computer and internet modem- stilll the same thing.... white nothingness even when tryign to get to webkinz.com main page.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:09 AM   #6
minabug1216

I'm glad someone understand what I mean,thanks. I wonder what's up with this and why we can't get on? I need my daily Webkinz fix.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:17 AM   #7
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by Minabug
I'm glad someone understand what I mean,thanks. I wonder what's up with this and why we can't get on? I need my daily Webkinz fix.
ooooohhh. So do I. I have not had my webkinz fix since yesterday following maintenance. I have also tried everything even sys restore back to the 30th. Mine just keeps loading now for over 1 hour. Guess I better just close it out and wait. Seems a lot are having many problems so I will just wait. When others start getting in without problems then I will get concerned. We have 4 accounts and the same is happening with them all.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 09:17 AM   #8
Gift Trainee

MissGoddess1 is on a distinguished road

I understand what you mean now. I didn't realize the WW page was locked completely at first. If it helps, I actually got into WW after waiting forever for it to load, but everything in there is a mess. Nothing is working right. So I am not even going to try to do anything until it is fixed. There isn't much you can do in WW right now. The Wshop is down, Arte is down, employment office is down. I will just wait until things seem better.
MissGoddess1 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 09:42 AM   #9
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

I get the same white screen; I can't even get to the log-in page.

I've tried Mozilla and Internet Explorer, and also clearing temporary files.

I wish we could all get in. It is good to know others are experiencing the same problem to know it's not just my computer.
duckling5011 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 09:47 AM   #10
owzer!! I am
Gifted

Luvmylaurecas will become famous soon enough

I can log on; however, I can not do many of the daily's...I can not get into my room. When I got to the academy, the desk is missing. The front page is all messed up too. Ohhh...did anyone notice (for the ones that logged on) the W shop has a new look. Eventhough I can not get into the shop...the appearance has changed. (it may be another glitch though) I am curious to see what everything looks like after the glitches are fixed.
Luvmylaurecas is offline Female
Closed