Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 11:57 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

PlopSlop is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Help Thread ( No REP wanted )

Hey you guys. Ive been a member of for a few years now and i know most of the ropes. You can ask me any questions about rumors, places, cencors etc. Im NOT doing this for rep but if a answer a question you needed help with and you want to go ahead. So if you have a question feel free to talk to me. <my favorite pet will assist. Her name is Tinglo.
PlopSlop is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2008, 12:01 PM   #2
Nikkiroth Loves

nikkiroth will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Help Thread ( No REP wanted )

What's the worst glitch that's ever happened to you?
nikkiroth is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 12:03 PM   #3
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Ok Thanks, my question is about rep..I like helping and really do not care about rep,but should I? The way people want it so much...does it count for anything beyond being a simple "Thank You".. Why would someone give me a return rep if it means Thank-you? I think this is about the most confusing thing to me.I give them out when I think someones post is above average and /or nice...Thanks for your help in advance.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:06 PM   #4

PlopSlop is an unknown quantity at this point

The worst glitch that ever happened to me is that i had the webkinz jewel ( Rarest jewel ) and then it logged me out. And from this day i need that stone and a river ripple. Also i was at the spa with my 19 pets and my ticket didnt work o.o

---------- PlopSlop added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

To bratzsaha. A LOT of people use rep as a way to get noticed which is truly rude but legel and admin's dont have a problem with it. Sorry if i sounded harsh about it i was just trying to be open and stuff. I guess you are right. REP does nothing to you exept make a green dot get bigger. Big WOOP! We'll always have the rep problem and we'll have to face it. The admins first featured it so they could see what comments people were leaving but now people use it as a hook line n sinker thingy if you know what i mean.

Last edited by PlopSlop; 09-07-2008 at 12:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
PlopSlop is offline Male
Old 09-07-2008, 12:17 PM   #5
Nikkiroth Loves

nikkiroth will become famous soon enough

Thanks for answering!! wow, that must stink!
nikkiroth is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 12:24 PM   #6
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Thank you so much, it is exactly what I thought ....I will save (as I have) giving rep for posts that are special,extremely helpful and very good points to younger members who are learning...On the other side you are stuck with one. as this has puzzled me for a while..I do Thank you!
Old 09-07-2008, 01:30 PM   #7
bffrule

2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light

um this needs to be in guides and how tos
2cool4u107 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 02:17 PM   #8
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

This is not allowed I know becuase I made one like this and it was deleted like 10 minute later
sorry but that will probily happen to you also.
minimaid is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 02:27 PM   #9
I is cool! I'm a
genger2000 is on a distinguished road

can u help me on WI?

---------- genger2000 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

never mind

Last edited by genger2000; 09-07-2008 at 02:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
genger2000 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 02:38 PM   #10
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

I know you say you aren't asking for rep but saying that it is "not wanted" is almost like asking for it. And then in your thread, saying people can "give it if they want" is kind of asking for it too. If you aren't asking for it and don't care about getting it then you should just be not mentioning it at all.

Plus, they usually delete threads like this. People are supposed to make their own threads with questions...they don't allow question/advice threads.

---------- i &lt;3 webkinz! added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by PlopSlop
The worst glitch that ever happened to me is that i had the webkinz jewel ( Rarest jewel ) and then it logged me out. And from this day i need that stone and a river ripple. Also i was at the spa with my 19 pets and my ticket didnt work o.o

---------- PlopSlop added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

To bratzsaha. A LOT of people use rep as a way to get noticed which is truly rude but legel and admin's dont have a problem with it. Sorry if i sounded harsh about it i was just trying to be open and stuff. I guess you are right. REP does nothing to you exept make a green dot get bigger. Big WOOP! We'll always have the rep problem and we'll have to face it. The admins first featured it so they could see what comments people were leaving but now people use it as a hook line n sinker thingy if you know what i mean.
Rep is a good way to show someone that what they did was helpful. Rep is a great thing. People with a lot of it have been nothing but helpful. It's not just a green dot...they earned it.

Last edited by LilyRose; 09-07-2008 at 02:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
LilyRose is offline Female
Closed