Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 03:48 PM   #1
i love
Webkinz :)

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: Webkinz Help!?!? Pictures are included!

Alright. I am having multiple problems with webkinz right now. It is around 3:30 KinzTime. Here are the problems I am experiencing:

1. Servers are full!
2. Multiple webkinz are stuck!
3. I cannot move ahead or back pages at the w-shop!
4. Webkinz E-store is NOT working!
5. PLEASE WAIT...

Those are the problems I am currently experiencing!

All the servers are full and it's making me mad. I just wanted to play a game or two in the Tournament Arena, but then the servers were full, so then I went to the clubhouse to see if I could maybe tunr on the webkinz cell phone, so I can play in the tournament arena, but no luck. Here are my pictures I have collected from the "servers are full glitch".

Click the image to open in full size.

Also, my webkinz are getting stuck. Does anyone have an idea how I can get them "unstuck". Thank you! I didn't do any screen shots of my webkinz getting stuck

Also, I was going to go to the wish machine to get a new exlcusive, but I was looking at them in the w-shop and I noticed once I got to the rainy day window and wanted to go back, I was stuck viewing the rainy day window. I do have a screen shot, but it probably won't help because it is not a video. Can someone suggest something for this? Here is the screen shot.

Okay, another thing, the webkinz e store is not working. My dad was going to go buy me the snowmobile and the minty reindeer but then got a message. I have a screen shot of it. Here it is

Lastly, the boring please wait. I got so tired of that this morning and I thought it was over and now I am getting the please wait a lot. What could be the cause? I did not get a screen shot of this because I think that everyone knows what it looks like.

If any body has suggestions or can help me at all, please leave a comment, they are very much appreciated! Thank you so much! Also, if you have a question about any glitch I have described above, you can also comment. Please no dumb comments! Thanks.

ALL OF THESE PICTURES ARE MINES! I DID NOT STEAL FROM ANYONE! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE THE PICTURES FOR A THREAD, PLEASE PM ME. I DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE STEAL FROM ME, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THANKS!
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 03:59 PM   #2
raph02
Raphael02 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Help!?!? Pictures are included!

My account with 60+ pets has been doing please wait and not letting me do ANYTHING all day. I can get on my account with one pet fine and I do my friend's who has about 15 and can get on there, but they both give the "Server full" message when I try to do Clubhouse. So it's not much help, but yes I am having some of the same problems today. Actually I've been having the please wait problem on and off all last week, and in the past my account has always been fine while others were complaining of glitches.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:25 PM   #3
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

my account with 149 is working fine but my account with 5 won't let me unload my dock...

---------- jaxcat added 11 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

now it won't let me in to that account at all, but the oversized account is fine. i wonder why it does that...

Last edited by jaxcat; 12-21-2008 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 04:34 PM   #4
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

These problems seem to rotate through the Ganz servers. I think it depends which one you get hooked up to when you log on.

All sorts of weird glitchy stuff was happening on my niece's account yesterday (I am babysitting it while she is on vacation). It wouldn't let me in (green screen or Please Wait...) and, when I finally did get in, it was rrrrreeeaalllllyyy sssllllloooooowwwwwww. I had to log out and in bunches of times just to get through the dailies and spin her Wheel of Wishes. I didn't even try gardening.

But my other accounts were fine yesterday. And today even my niece's account has been working normally.

I think it has something to do with the fact that a lot of people are on vacation this week so more people are playing on WW. That must overload Ganz's servers and cause problems. Try playing WW during times that fewer people might be online. I happened to wake up very early this morning, so I used the opportunity to log on to WW. Everything worked fine.

When you log out, refresh your WW login page before trying to log back in. Or shut down your browser and call back your WW login page from a freshly started browser. Both of those methods seem to get you a new handle in the Ganz servers. (Restarting your browser is often more effective than just refreshing the WW login page.)

That's what works for me when things start getting glitchy. Good luck!
Arbee is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 05:02 PM   #5
cowgirlsrule

Cowgirlsrule is an unknown quantity at this point

when the servers are full you just have to wait until some people go away. Try again later.

try logging out and back out
Cowgirlsrule is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 05:05 PM   #6
Lil Kinz
MommyLvsWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz eStore is not working for me, either. Getting "Internal Server Error." Just came to ask about that. Maybe I should start a new thread?
MommyLvsWebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 05:16 PM   #7
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

I don't know but it may just be a problem but I don't know if it's a big one sorry but I don't know.
Blade is offline Male
Old 12-21-2008, 05:18 PM   #8
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

1. Servers are full! cuz maybe they are full!
2. Multiple webkinz are stuck! Glitch
3. I cannot move ahead or back pages at the w-shop! Glitch
4. Webkinz E-store is NOT working! computer
5. PLEASE WAIT... glitch happening to almost everybody.
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 05:57 PM   #9
ANIMALPAWS96

ANIMALPAWS96 is on a distinguished road

Kinzville News had this on the front page :
Announcements
Technical Difficulties
December 21st, 2008
Please be advised that KinzChat is currently experiencing issues. Access to the Clubhouse, inviting friends over and playing with others in the Tournament Arena has been affected. Our technical team is currently looking into it. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Old 12-21-2008, 06:01 PM   #10
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Also, for the e-store, it works perfectly for me! Are you SURE you typed in:
webkinzestore.com ?

And yes, the severs are down for the phones. As for the w-shop issue, try logging out and back in, clearing your cookies..

Sorry, but I can't "unstick" pets. The please wait signal miust be related to the server problem..
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Closed