Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 12:21 PM   #1
Lopily

Default Unanswered: Webkinz is going pretty slow

Has Webkinz been going really slow for for you? It has for me recently. I tryed going on Webkinz on two computers. One: a Windows. And two: a Mac. So I know that it probably isn't the computer. Why is it going so slow?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 12:27 PM   #2
Gift Guru

snuffles31 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz is going pretty slow

I have 2 Macs and I get, please wait... on both. I'd say it has been doing this for almost two weeks, so I feel your pain.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:28 PM   #3
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Yes, I have had the same problem. It worked find for a while until I got to my little account and now I get "please wait" in between each thing and I can't get the curio shop to load at all.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 12:30 PM   #4
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

I tried my son's account and it loads and then says "please wait". It's making me nuts too. Maybe I'll try our asian acct and see if that works.
luigi'smom is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 12:39 PM   #5
ow I'm a
Gifted

acegirl906 will become famous soon enough

me too. It is really frustrating
Old 12-20-2008, 04:02 PM   #6
Lopily

View Post Originally Posted by Andykinz
First off, let me just get this straight with you:
I know Webkinz World members have the right to complain about WW glitches and stuff .. But this is just getting out of hand. Some people are Hating Ganz because of the glitches - Let me tell you this: If you expect to get on WW one day and there will be no glitches, that will only happen in your dreams.
No Website is perfect, but for some reason, people think that just because this site is "Webkinz" it should be. It shouldn't. WW costs more then a lot of websites to run, and some websites are about 1,200$ a month. Real money. No fake money, like KC. Some of you youngsters (Including myself) are probably scared by a mesely $30. Now, let's go over 100$. (Gasp) 200. (Gasp) Now all the way until 1,000. (Huge gasp, by me as well.) Now, if you think that is alot, what do you think GANZ pays a month to run Webkinz World?
Alot. That's right.
And their spending all this money to keep a site up and all they get are complaints that they've lost something, or a glitch accured and now somethings messed up - Think about it:
If you were running a site, and every now and then something happened, and when something tiny happened - Nothing major, just a little glitch - You got millions of emails, complaining that your site is not perfect, and that people expect more for their money.
How would you feel?
Stuff happens.
Why do you have to HATE Ganz? You don't have to email them when something small happens - Don't you think they know about it?

Now, again, I know people have the right to do this, but it is irratating when the W1 members have to hear your complaints all the time.
W1 was made so that WW members could enjoy themselves, not have to listen to other members stories of sorrow.

Just my 2 cents. -Andy
I don't hate Ganz because of any of the glitches. I'm not going to send an email to them or anything. But it is a little annoying. I was just wondering if this was happening to other people and it wasn't just me. I'll just wait for Ganz to fix it. It doesn't matter that much.
Old 12-20-2008, 04:32 PM   #7
MadTVstewart

Alteast you don't have a computer from 1995 xxD I can hardly log on without it taking an hour...
Old 12-20-2008, 04:35 PM   #8
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Mine is actually working great *knock on wood*
Maybe if you log out, and see what happens when you log on later... but you've probably tried that. Um, my advice to you dear friend, be patient. Many others are having the same problems

---------- ouscream added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

And I can see why you're upset. The one thing you spend all your money on just seems to go to waste with glitches. Hopefully this will all settle down by Christmas.

Last edited by ouscream; 12-20-2008 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ouscream is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 06:58 PM   #9
ice1818

edwardYAYcullen is an unknown quantity at this point

mine does that too, i don't know why! it's driving me crazy!
edwardYAYcullen is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 07:32 PM   #10
cutiecait1

joecaity is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't been able to do much either, tried using two different computers. Been having this problem for two weeks now.
Closed