Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 01:07 PM   #21
Gift Guru

oulala16 is just really niceoulala16 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Glitch of the Day

View Post Originally Posted by Recall5
For those you you having Curio shop issues that are using internet explorerer....

Close all browser windows then open ONE new one. Go to Tools then Internet options.

For IE 7
on the General tab
Under Browsing History click Delete
Under Temporary Internet Files clcik delete

For IE 6
on the General tab
Under Temporary Interent files clcik Delete

This resovled the Curio shop issue for me.
Thank you thank you thank you lol I will try this my curio shop has not loading for a few days I was even about to start a thread about it but then I saw this and I thought maybe they are talking about it and sure enough you guys were I took a picture of my problem too I'll just post it so people can see

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 01:08 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

beachblond628 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by terri24601
I'm so frustrated. Here are the problems I'm having today:

1) Curio Shop won't load and it logs me out when I try to go there.
2) Wheel of Wow says I've already had my spin.
3) Bingoz has been messed up for a while. I was noticing that my cards weren't the same day to day. Then, one day I got to the three ball game and I had Bingoz. Since I shouted Bingoz and won, I haven't been able to play three ball because it tells me I already won today every time I get there.
4) I have had three items stuck in rooms for a long while. A sandwich maker and two games. Last night, I had a gumball machine "fall" through the table it's on, so I'm sure it is now stuck, too. I don't think it's safe to stick anything on a table, I swear.
5) My Webkinz just started getting hungry again yesterday after two weeks or more at 100% on all three meters.
6) I had the Kinzcash problem yesterday where it didn't give me the cash for a game I played until I had logged out and back in.

Anyone notice that the Webkinz time today is off? Every time I have logged in today it has been a different amount off...up to 15 minutes fast.

Terri
with Sasha:husky:
Wow you have a lot of problems
I would be so frustrated with webkinz if I were you.
not to jinx anything but so far no problems for me!
~♥~
Kimmi
Old 02-22-2008, 01:17 PM   #23
Gift Guru

I just wanted to come back and say I got the curio shop to work now I did the close all tabs then opened up one page went to tool and clicked "Delete browser history" then "Temporary interesnet files" it took my computer about a minture or 2 then I went back on webkinz and was able to enter the curio shop just in time to get some loader loungers I love thouse chairs
Old 02-22-2008, 01:18 PM   #24
TLB1977
wbknzlvr30 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm also glad to see that I'm not the only one with that problem. Well I hope Ganz gets it fixed soon. I'm trying to collect all of the stuff from the Hockey theme since it's retired!
Old 02-22-2008, 01:22 PM   #25
wizus

Sugarbooger is on a distinguished road

I am very happy to have fixed the Curio Shop problem...is there a fix for the Tournament area? My problem is this:
Old 02-22-2008, 01:46 PM   #26
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by terri24601
I'm so frustrated. Here are the problems I'm having today:

1) Curio Shop won't load and it logs me out when I try to go there.
2) Wheel of Wow says I've already had my spin.
3) Bingoz has been messed up for a while. I was noticing that my cards weren't the same day to day. Then, one day I got to the three ball game and I had Bingoz. Since I shouted Bingoz and won, I haven't been able to play three ball because it tells me I already won today every time I get there.
4) I have had three items stuck in rooms for a long while. A sandwich maker and two games. Last night, I had a gumball machine "fall" through the table it's on, so I'm sure it is now stuck, too. I don't think it's safe to stick anything on a table, I swear.
5) My Webkinz just started getting hungry again yesterday after two weeks or more at 100% on all three meters.
6) I had the Kinzcash problem yesterday where it didn't give me the cash for a game I played until I had logged out and back in.

Anyone notice that the Webkinz time today is off? Every time I have logged in today it has been a different amount off...up to 15 minutes fast.

Terri
with Sasha:husky:
Hi I think I can help you out some. Lets see

1.) For the curio shop read what Recall5 it really helped me
2.) For wheel of wow , sorry I don't know about this one.
3.) I don't do bingo so sorry I don't know about that one either
4.) This is what I do with some of my stuck items I'm not promiseing it always works but sometimes it works. If you have a stuck item from the w-shop try buying another one of that item place it over the same item in which is stuck then remove it , the stuck item and the other item should both be removed. You will only get back 1 of the items the stuck one I'm afraid is gone. Sometimes when you log out and back in the item will be stuck again though in this case I think the item is just stuck.
5.) yes for awhile webkinz were not getting hungry I guess that is fixed now because mine started to get hungry again too.
6.) I hade the same thing happen to me if you want the kinz cash from the game you played try going to quizzeys anwser 1 question your kc should now go up to where it should be.

Hope some of these help

---------- oulala16 added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Sugarbooger
I am very happy to have fixed the Curio Shop problem...is there a fix for the Tournament area? My problem is this:
I'm not sure how to fix this but I have the same problem hmm like when I play a tournement the lil icon never even comes up and I don't know where I placed

Last edited by oulala16; 02-22-2008 at 01:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-22-2008, 03:23 PM   #27
keg701 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been having the same problem with the tournament area.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:37 PM   #28
WhisperLife

Seaclans is an unknown quantity at this point

My new glitches of the day are no bingoz balls available today (no huge deal).

And Explorer currently hates Webkinz World and crashes repeatedly, which is highly annoying. and an entirely new problem.

I won't go into the list of unresolved older glitches... except to say I have all the same issues with bingoz mentioned above.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:42 PM   #29
virgyniaB

gynia knows the way
gynia knows the way

Glitch... any ideas... when I try to send something through kinzpost... it says "invalid items" ???
please HELP!!!!
gynia is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 07:50 AM   #30
Lil Kinz
Peter S is an unknown quantity at this point

Today's Activities are crashing my browser. Anyone else having this problem?
Closed