Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Question Answered: Webkinz Firefox Glitch?

Hello there!
And thanks for viewing!
Recently, I downloaded FF.
Because its not on my new computer and webkinz runs terribly on GC (which is what I have).
FF is what I consider the "best" although it does have its WW flaws too.

Anyway...
I'm having this issue with FF.
The first time I logged into WW the bottom half of the dock and side cut off of the viewing area.
Its in fullscreen view on my computer, its the site itself that's cutting off.
I logged out and logged back in and it fixed the problem.

However, this happened today.
And I logged back in a couple of times and the issue still happened.
By dock and right side are still getting cut off.

And my other accounts do the same thing.
Is this a glitch with the site or is my computer viewing this strange?
Because I don't believe I saw any reports from other members.
I might just be how the computer is set or something.
Is anyone else having this issue/knows how to fix the issue?

Here's a picture of the "glitch" if this helps:
Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks for all your help!
Blythe is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Rainbow Zebra
I believe I know your exact problem, this sometimes happens to me. Try pressing Ctrl and + on your keyboard. This will zoom you in, and will probably fix it.

If this does not work, try using a different browser. I hope this helps out, and I am so sorry this is happening to you! <3
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2011, 03:23 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

webkinz login is a genius through and through
webkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and through

Default Re: Webkinz Firefox Glitch?

thats weird
i have a mac so i may not be much help
what about trying to use internet explorer? does it do the same thing?
or do you have the newest flash player thing? wasnt there problems with the newest flash player?
Old 10-25-2011, 03:34 PM   #3
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz login
thats weird
i have a mac so i may not be much help
what about trying to use internet explorer? does it do the same thing?
or do you have the newest flash player thing? wasnt there problems with the newest flash player?
Thanks for replying!
I don't have internet explorer installed on my computer anymore.
But it works just fine in Google Chrome (well loads just fine. Google Chrome has A TON of other issues).
I thought the newest flash player issue was in Internet Explorer, not Firefox.
I could be wrong though.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 03:36 PM   #4
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds
webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

I'm not sure, I use Firefox everyday and it doesn't do that to me.
webkinzgangz is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 03:37 PM   #5

webkinz login is a genius through and through
webkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and throughwebkinz login is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
Thanks for replying!
I don't have internet explorer installed on my computer anymore.
But it works just fine in Google Chrome (well loads just fine. Google Chrome has A TON of other issues).
I thought the newest flash player issue was in Internet Explorer, not Firefox.
I could be wrong though.
i dont know because i have the still have the second newest flash player and ww works fine for me on chrome and firefox
Old 10-25-2011, 06:46 PM   #6

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

I believe I know your exact problem, this sometimes happens to me. Try pressing Ctrl and + on your keyboard. This will zoom you in, and will probably fix it.

If this does not work, try using a different browser. I hope this helps out, and I am so sorry this is happening to you! <3
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 06:50 PM   #7
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgangz
I'm not sure, I use Firefox everyday and it doesn't do that to me.
Well thank you for your help anyway.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz login
i dont know because i have the still have the second newest flash player and ww works fine for me on chrome and firefox
Well thank you for all your help!
I fixed the problem thanks to Rainbow Zebra's advice.
I was hoping it wasn't the flash player or FF.
Thanks again for all the help!
REP for you!

View Post Originally Posted by Rainbow Zebra

Aw, thank you!
And you know what...
IT WORKED!
I am so thrilled. Thank you so much.
I pressed Ctrl + and it "zoomed in" then pressed Ctrl - and it went back to how it was.
That's great to know!
Thank you for the help!
REP for you!
Blythe is offline Female
Closed