Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 07:30 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

christina32078 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: WEBKINZ ESTORE...MISSING

hey just went to the webkinz estore....no virtual pets anymore.......well at least they're not showing them.
christina32078 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2008, 07:34 AM   #2

StormJourney is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WEBKINZ ESTORE...MISSING

I saw that yesterday already. Maybe they'll start selling the actual plushies in the heretofore non-Webkinz countries? That would be awesome for me
Or else they're updating it in some way.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:58 AM   #3
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

Bananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to all

Christina,

Actually the virtual pets have been missing for over a week (that I've noticed) but Wednesdays seem to still have the "surprise" pets. I think it may have happened when they put the new "select your country" in place - the regular virtual pets that were there all the time were meant to be sold in countries that didn't have normal easy access to the plushies so we no longer see them - which makes sense to me. Be interesting if tomorrow the Floral Fox and the Bubblegumosaurus Show up in the E-shop!
Old 09-09-2008, 08:03 AM   #4
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Yes, i'm looking forward to see if the Floral Fox or Bubblegumasaurus are vailable tomorro! I think ganz will still have virtual pets, just wed, & check holidays, too. the grey wolf was avail on laborday. but the other pets are only for those who live in other countries--w/ a real address there, not just a webkinz account.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 09:14 AM   #5
choover143

choover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud of

Wednesdays are the only days that they sell Virtual Pets. Check back tomorrow.
choover is offline Female
Closed