Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 07:36 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

WinterMintSpark is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Webkinz estore code not working!

My sister bought me a webkinz code from the estore. She told me to type it in at the code shop. It is not working. I checked it a billion times! So did my sister. It is not working. Do any of you know what is wrong with my code?
WinterMintSpark is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2009, 07:40 AM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Webkinz estore code not working!

First, I would make sure that you don't have CAPS or NUM lock on. That happened to me once.
If that's not it, I would contact Ganz about it.
Here's their #, but I don't think they're open today (Labor Day) ---> 1-866-932-5469

Good luck!
Old 09-07-2009, 07:47 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Make sure it is the W123-ABCD-4567-EFGH Type of code for an item OR W1A2B3C4 for a pet, The one that starts with WX12345-6789A is NOT the code, it is just a reference number.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-07-2009, 10:13 AM   #4
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

When you are in the estore, go to Customer Support and fill out the form.
https://www.ganzestore.com/csform
Their customer service is separate from the Webkinz World one, and they are super nice. There is an entry there for codes that didn't work.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 09-07-2009, 10:22 AM   #5
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

make sure you number lock is in make sure caps is on or off.How long of a code is this code?Is it a pet code?If you don't know i would try it in the adoption center.If none of this works try customer support or call Ganz at 1-866-932-5469. hope i helped

Last edited by webkinzro; 09-07-2009 at 10:22 AM.. Reason: REMEMBER TRY ADOPTION CENTER!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 09-07-2009, 11:49 AM   #6
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

If it is an item, or charm , it goes in the code shop. If it is an estore pet, you adopt it in the adoption center. Count how many numbers/digits/letters are in the code.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 09-07-2009, 11:56 AM   #7
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I know with me I didn't print the code I wrote the code and I couldn't read my writing. I entered 5 instead of S. And once I wrote Y instead of making an X complete. Maybe that is all she did too. If you try and get code wrong too many times in a day it will lock you out
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2009, 09:34 PM   #8
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Smile Re: Webkinz estore code not working!

I would just double check your code on the eStore account and if it still doesn't work, I would call Ganz first thing tomorrow. They will definitely be able to help you. Calling will be faster than emailing them as they don't always respond to emails. Hope this helps!
yazkitty is offline Female
Closed