Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #61
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Webkinz down for you??

Okay, now I can't log in.
mickey26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

auntiem340 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz isn't loading for me...?

I'm having the same problem ...I cleared my cache tried F5 a few times when I did get on earlier this morning i couldn't empty my litter bag in kinzpark and there was lots more trash to pick up. BUMMER
I'm thinking it may be jammed by too many people on now for the communal contest.

auntiem340 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #63
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz down for you??

Yes, I have tried resetting my browser (which involves clearing cache and cookies) and even switching browsers and doing the same, and still I cannot get on. I think WW needs to visit Dr. Quack today
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #64
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Default Re: Anyone Having Trouble Logging On?

Well when i press the log in button it stays white and you just wait a few minutes and it comes up but currently when i try it now it says cant load page
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #65
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Thanks everyone. Atleast it isn't my computer. I hope we can get back on soon.

I did wait and it came up before, but now it says it can't find the site.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #66

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

According to the front page of WI, the Webkinz News has crashed.
kaslina is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 01:05 PM   #67

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Almost everyone seems to having some sort of problem today. Not sure what this will do the challange today. If it is problem with the Ganz site hope they compenstate us this week if we don't make the target mark!!!!
China is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 01:05 PM   #68
here the wild things
Gift Guru

amandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: WW Acting Up?

I cannot get logged on on right now either. I just get a white screen though until it times out.
amandainohio24 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 01:05 PM   #69
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Not your computer. It is me too. I was just coming to say how thrilled I am about all the glitches after maintenance ( just about every one we have ever experienced) and I changed browsers!!! W are using Firefox now.
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD GANZ!!!!

Last edited by gma2r; 03-06-2010 at 01:07 PM..
gma2r is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 01:05 PM   #70
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by auntiem340
I'm having the same problem ...I cleared my cache tried F5 a few times when I did get on earlier this morning i couldn't empty my litter bag in kinzpark and there was lots more trash to pick up. BUMMER
I'm thinking it may be jammed by too many people on now for the communal contest.

Yes, that's what I was thinking. There may be a lot of people...?
I was thinking to play Lily Padz for a while, and then go pick up some trash.
Closed