Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 01:26 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

chrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Saturday Mar 6

goggle chrome says it must be broken sorry it bites we hope fully will be able to get on to play pizza palace
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2010, 01:26 PM   #132
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz down for you??

I can't get on either, it says my connection has timed out because it is taking so long.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #133
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz down?

Webkinz World, and now Webkinz Newz... with all this, we're not going to make our Communal Contest goal...
Old 03-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #134
srich321

aGanzfan2 will become famous soon enough

Post Re: Webkinz down?

This is JUST GREAT!!! We're losing out on time to compete for the communal challenge and our dailys. I hope it's fixed soon, I've got some rares to buy!!!
aGanzfan2 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #135
Proud Aspie

Webkinzrules77 is just really niceWebkinzrules77 is just really nice

Default Re: Saturday Mar 6

I hope it gets fixed by 6 tonight. I really want that rare item. And now we will have a lot less time to do the contest! Maybe webkinz was never meant to have contests
Webkinzrules77 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #136

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Anyone Having Trouble Logging On?

It will be in the 60's this afternoon -- where I am in Northern California. A bit cloudy, but I see the sun. I am about to head out for the afternoon and need to grab my light jacket and sunglasses!

Hope WW is back up soon for all of you still dealing with winter weather. I can tell you I don't miss it I lived in the DC area for many years and I am so glad I don't live there now

___

If you look closely you will see that "Valley" (my sock monkey in my avie) is wishing you a Happy Saint Patrick's Day.
___

CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #137
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

WI - I don't know what I'd do without you!
I tried everything - clearing cache, switching browsers, rebooting my PC . . . Still nothing!
Then I come here and see I'm not alone and know it's not me but a wide-spread WW issue! Uuuuggghhh!!!
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #138

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WW Acting Up?

This is happening to me, too. I hope it comes back up by seven so I can get the vanity table.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #139

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

The good news for me - at least I got coupons on all for of my accounts lol!!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 01:30 PM   #140
Shecat02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz down?

well with this being the weekend who knows it might not be back up till late Monday so no dailys and no rares so no fun this weekend guess i will go outside
Closed