Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 10:25 AM   #61
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Is Webkinz down right now for anyone else?

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
You can always tell when it's a Wednesday by how broken Webkinz World is.
Lol, I also am getting the message saying their servers are down. Boo-hoo no wheel of wishes for me either guys. Maybe they'll have a do-over on that tomorrow for us???
bluedollymama is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2010, 10:26 AM   #62
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Default Re: Problem getting on?

I have been having problems for a few days logging on through IE.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:27 AM   #63
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Default Re: Is my webkinz account taken over??

I can't log in. Error message says their servers are down.
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:27 AM   #64
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Right now [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is having server problems. I hope that helps and it is nothing more serious.

Last edited by NR1991; 08-25-2010 at 10:30 AM..
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:27 AM   #65
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Me to Adr! How frustrating! I was trying to test out having a party at 11:30, so I just wasted a party box if it isn't fixed!
View Post Originally Posted by SwimmerGirl
My daughter was in the middle of hosting a party in her Webkinz room - any thoughts on how to get [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to refund the KC she paid to set it up? Needless to say, she and her younger sister are more than a little upset right now - great timing as usual by the powers-that-be.
View Post Originally Posted by DragonsFly
If you call them they should refund it.
Dragonsfly is correct. I have read about other people who have had trouble with their parties. Call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and get a replacement party box. They have given a replacement box for other people.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:27 AM   #66
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

Nope. They are having server issues. My account, and my daughter's is the same way. Sigh......
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:28 AM   #67
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Anyone else having trouble getting on to WW?

Yeah, it won't let me log in either. Maybe they're doing maintenance?
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:28 AM   #68
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuff
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuff

Default Re: Problem getting on?

sigh... [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] stole our wish token -_-
Gdfgjbg is offline Male
Old 08-25-2010, 10:29 AM   #69
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

I just got in. hopefully It will stay up long enough for me to spin the wheel of wishes!
Nangy is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:30 AM   #70

BellaDakota is just really niceBellaDakota is just really nice

I was at a party and was booted off, so I'll let my friend know to call and ask for a replacement, also. This is my first post, btw, and I am REALLY glad WI is here. I thought it was my internet connection! I love this site!
BellaDakota is offline Female
Closed

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha