Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 10:22 AM   #51
Honey2800
Webkinz :)

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Is Webkinz down right now for anyone else?

View Post Originally Posted by kvcat
It froze for me, the I got this message when I tried to log back in:

Click the image to open in full size.
Yeah, I had done the wheel of wishes, and was just finishing Jumbleberry fields and it siezed up before I could collect my berries. I tried clearing my cookies and temp files... not working. I keep getting that same error message.
Honey2800 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2010, 10:23 AM   #52
iscream247

bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Anyone else having trouble getting on to WW?

I can't get on either, message says servers are down
Old 08-25-2010, 10:23 AM   #53
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

thanks everyone
charming is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:23 AM   #54
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

I can't get in at all even when I restarted my computer. I don't want to miss the Wheel of Wished, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should rescheldule it until we can log in to be fair.
Cin9000 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:23 AM   #55

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: Problem getting on?

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Just called [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and they say they are down. So much for Wish Tokens. Why does this always happen when there's a good hourly activity or an important new rare?

They have no idea when they will be back up.
I know....I had one more account to go on the Wheel of Wishes, my grandson's. Thank you for the info from [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. I hope they are back up soon. I'll keep trying.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:24 AM   #56
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

Yes it is down for me too you are not alone.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:24 AM   #57
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible
Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Problem getting on?

So will I. I really need that Coat of Arms! Gah!
Old 08-25-2010, 10:24 AM   #58
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Me to Adr! How frustrating! I was trying to test out having a party at 11:30, so I just wasted a party box if it isn't fixed!
That figures doesn't it. Let's just hope they fix it fast.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:24 AM   #59
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by SwimmerGirl
My daughter was in the middle of hosting a party in her Webkinz room - any thoughts on how to get [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to refund the KC she paid to set it up? Needless to say, she and her younger sister are more than a little upset right now - great timing as usual by the powers-that-be.
Try callling Webkinz and ask them to refund her kinzcash. I know they have done this before. 1-866-WEBKINZ. I am glad that you understand the problem because an adult needs to call for her.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:24 AM   #60
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

Down for me too - RATS!! Now what do I do?? ..... Clean?
Nah...... I'll just sit here and wait.
Closed

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha