Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 10:38 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Re: Is my webkinz account taken over??

View Post Originally Posted by sk8trgirl92
I was just now able to log in! I had the server message pop up too, but now i was able to load webkinz.
Thanks for that information, i just got in too!!! And i got a token,
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2010, 10:39 AM   #92
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default Re: Anyone else having trouble getting on to WW?

It's up now
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 08-25-2010, 10:39 AM   #93
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Is Webkinz down right now for anyone else?

It's back up and working for me!

I just got a wish token!!!!
april1013 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:39 AM   #94
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

it works now i won the dumb rockinz mohackinz

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
Right now [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is having server problems. I hope that helps and it is nothing more serious.
btw i am the biggest dog lover around
zacspet is offline Male
Old 08-25-2010, 10:39 AM   #95
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Me to Adr! How frustrating! I was trying to test out having a party at 11:30, so I just wasted a party box if it isn't fixed!
I sure hope you call them and have them give it back!
kawee is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:40 AM   #96

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Now, I was able to get back to Webkinz world!! I hope you are able too
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:40 AM   #97
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Problem getting on?

I was logged into 4 US accounts and all of them suddenly locked up. Can't get back on. Seems to be another problem with their servers. The Wheel of Wishes is a very popular event. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] does not have adequate server equipment to meet customer needs during times of high demand, so I'm guessing this is the problem once again.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:42 AM   #98
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by BellaDakota
I was at a party and was booted off, so I'll let my friend know to call and ask for a replacement, also. This is my first post, btw, and I am REALLY glad WI is here. I thought it was my internet connection! I love this site!
Welcome BellaDakota!! You will love it here. Everyone is so great and helpful and friendly. It's so great to have the community! You should check out all the guide that are on here, they are very helpful. And, of course you can just ask...we will all help you!
april1013 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:43 AM   #99
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

It's working now
kawee is offline Female
Old 08-25-2010, 10:44 AM   #100
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

I got logged into Webkinz World though, i am on it now.
Cin9000 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha