Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 10:46 AM   #21
icked! I'm A
Gift Guru

WayJay17 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Down for Maintenence

Please bring the ghostly urn back !!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 10:49 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

Ludwiggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't wait to see what they add this year! I started a Halloween room last week when I got the Awesome bed in a trade (YAY!). I want some more stuff to put in there now. :bokbok:
Old 10-01-2008, 10:50 AM   #23
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

i dont' think anything gets fixed unless it is between 9 & 5 like most desk jobs WW staff doesn't care or know that we are actually playing by their rules so when fri comes it won't work well at all. today was the POTM ribbons flying by & we won''t get any of those. we wil more then likely miss any rare that is supposed to be offered & as far as anything special for halloween - I'm sure it will be like last year they will add 1 or 2 new things but that is it. If you cannot tell I am extremely disappointed In WW since christmas. that was the last time WW worked the best since then all 19 of my cousins have quit WW because of all the not working - they live all over the world & we used WW to stay close ! This stinks ! so does WW at this point of not working again. If last month for POTM is how it is for all the rest I won't get another one After a whole year of getting POTM pets It has also gotten really cheesy too.
nettne is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 10:55 AM   #24
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I sure hope the maintenance fixes our log in problems. One account has been touchy at best for the last three days, and the other account has been impossible to access. I got on the touchy account for a few minutes this morning, but that was all.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 10-01-2008, 10:56 AM   #25
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by WayJay17
Please bring the ghostly urn back !!
I call my ghostly urn Peek a boo.. I know Im strange.. lol.. Im hoping for a brown cheeky dog costume. That would be awesome!!!!!!
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 10:57 AM   #26
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

at first i was upset over maintanance(sp) i was about to do some adopting lol

but seeing new halloween stuff would b great !@!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 11:08 AM   #27
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

No more maintenance sign ..but i can not get past the spinning W..

ooops i am in
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 11:09 AM   #28
debbip2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am able to get in to WW but the wshop is not working for me. none of the cat. can be opened but it seems to be in a different font and set-up style
Old 10-01-2008, 11:10 AM   #29

Tobyskitten is an unknown quantity at this point

I am hoping its to fix all the glitches. I still can't get to rock the boat without logging out and relogging in. Also the kinz chat plus randomly locks me out. And it ***** to win a drawing and get squat. I'm sure they do maintence now because it is supposed to be a kids site and well the kiddos are at school. course now my work day will drag by LOL. Wasn't on last halloween so am interested to see what items will show up. Plus I do have my Bubble Diva to adopt!
Tobyskitten is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 11:13 AM   #30
hereDoIPutAllThe

dadof3 has a spectacular aura aboutdadof3 has a spectacular aura about

Apparantly it wasn't quite right so it's down again.
dadof3 is offline Male
Closed