Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 07:23 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

6nala is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz down for maintenance??

I don't have anything on the homr page, but it is down.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2008, 07:24 AM   #12
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Mine doesn't say anything about being down for maintenance. I still have the XXX where it should say user name and password and all that. When I try to log in, I get the box that you get if your password is wrong. At least I think that is what I get. It just has X's.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:25 AM   #13
Gifted

Webkinz_Princess is on a distinguished road

I can't sign in either . I get a maintenance message or all XXXX'S too. Hopefully it won't be too long?
Webkinz_Princess is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 07:26 AM   #14
Biv45 is an unknown quantity at this point

MIne is also down. It says Webkinz World is doing "Important Maintenence." I hope it is not down for long.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:26 AM   #15
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

I was getting XXXX's on the login page. I told Ganz about it and they said it seems to have something to do with clearing the cache. It causes your choice of language to disappear. If you go to the main page (Webkinz.com) and click on "choose your country" (I think it's now called "choose your language") and select English, the XXXX's will change back to words.

Hope this works for you.

PegC with Gilda:goo:
Old 07-26-2008, 07:28 AM   #16
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

Mine also says down for miantenance I was looking forward to the hourly things to do because I think today is the Spin the WOTM♥ Mornings are my best times to play because my kids are still asleep. That will change soon because school will start here Aug. 6
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 07:28 AM   #17

CrispinsMama is an unknown quantity at this point

The worst part of all of this is that I'm so angry with Ganz for yet... ANOTHER MAINTENANCE. But I'm too addicted to Webkinz to boycott on account of my frustration. boo!
Old 07-26-2008, 07:29 AM   #18

drichar674 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by nickorbecca
I don't get a message about it being down, but I can't login it keeps giving me XXXXX and if I log in it makes it look like I entered the wrong password but with only XXXXX as words
I'm down too and I've been getting those xxx's for a couple of months off and on. Like when I attempted to log in this morning, whatever posting came up had xxx's so I didn't know whether I just made a mistake typing in my login so I tried again and it came up the same and that's when I came here to find out it was down.

Anyone know if there's a way to fix this xxx problem? I can't adopt any pets because of it.

We could use some help here. Please!
drichar674 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 07:30 AM   #19
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

I can't get in either on my US accounts, but I can on my Asian account. Of course, I can't do my daily stuff there yet, as it isn't tomorrow there for a few more hours. I hope it's good whatever they are doing. Odd for a Saturday, isn't it?
deblynn is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 07:31 AM   #20
pandajean
Gift Guru

pandajean will become famous soon enough

Mine looks ok, then when I enter my name and password I get a message that says ADOPTION CENTER" I'm sorry, but there is something wrong with our servers at this time. Please try again later." I can get on with my Asian acoount, though.
pandajean is offline Female
Closed