Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 01:19 PM   #51
very addicted to
Webkinz :)

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Is Webkinz down for anyone else?

WooHoo just got back on!!! But can't stay long everyone will b home soon.
aibowers is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2009, 01:19 PM   #52
Call meh Kee-Lime~

Keelee is a jewel in the roughKeelee is a jewel in the rough

I got in to webkinz!~
Keelee is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 01:21 PM   #53
faeriespixiedust

LIL PIXIE will become famous soon enough

I finally got in did everyone else?
LIL PIXIE is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 01:22 PM   #54
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Yeah! I'm in! Thanks Dixie!
Old 01-21-2009, 01:24 PM   #55
faeriespixiedust

LIL PIXIE will become famous soon enough

I did call back and the lady from Ganz said that part of the site is down and that's why some people get in and others do not.

---------- LIL PIXIE added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bigfireball
did you call back again and ask why some people are in? I would like to know that too.
I did answer your question....just want to let everyone know.

Last edited by LIL PIXIE; 01-21-2009 at 01:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
LIL PIXIE is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 01:28 PM   #56
Azuzza25

Azuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with grace

They just let me back on to.
Azuzza is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 01:29 PM   #57
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by mommybird
Hmm, there was a sound byte that didn't seem to belong while I was playing the game. I used up all my seeds and went back to the newspaper and the sound is still playing!!! It's a woman's voice saying "Click on an inukshuk to start building"... hmmm
this doesn't surprise me....whenever something new starts something else gets messed up...lol

I just now was able to get online again!
Old 01-21-2009, 01:33 PM   #58
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

still down 4 me
charming is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 01:35 PM   #59
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mommybird
Hmm, there was a sound byte that didn't seem to belong while I was playing the game. I used up all my seeds and went back to the newspaper and the sound is still playing!!! It's a woman's voice saying "Click on an inukshuk to start building"... hmmm
Is that Tabby Von Meow's voice? I know they were talking about the possibility of adding new jobs in the Employment office...That may have been what they intended but didn't get the files out of there...
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 01:49 PM   #60
krismd is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm on now. It took2 tries because the login page kept freezing. Just tried the new game. It's gonna take alot meore than my 7 seeds to figure out a route and timing on the basket. Hope some of you with lots have better luck and can post some tips.
krismd is offline Female
Closed