Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 12:47 PM   #31
hoo-hoo!
Webkinz :)

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Default Re: Is Webkinz down for anyone else?

It's still down for me ... going on four hours ... and I wanted to play before the kids got home from school! (Life is so hard *vbg*)
Honeybear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2009, 12:56 PM   #32
jayk is on a distinguished road

It's nice to know we're not alone!

I am choosing to believe they are working hard to fix server issues and please wait problems.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:58 PM   #33
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

It's still down for me. I'm reading about the new game and the new theme, so I'm excited to get on!
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 12:59 PM   #34
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by mommybird
yes, the bucket moves
Are you still able to get into WW???? Soooo, if I understand this correctly, having 40 seeds really isn't anything??? Did I read somewhere you can get a random trophy? I wonder if it is best tojust continue to save the seeds until we have many more than 40???
Old 01-21-2009, 01:01 PM   #35
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
Dixie, I agree with you but surely they have ways to do this during maintenance or just their daily work....that is their job! I don't understand the way the "technical wizards" do anything, really. And then more problems still arise as if it hasn't been tested. sigh! I also thought all of the accounts were finally in sync......i haven't been on alot tho as you know....so maybe I am mistaken.

Also, can you or anyone send me a list of sites to get avatars or pictures from? The only one I know is glitterfy.com. Please, if anyone can help, I really would appreciate it.

What do you need, PBLavelle I can help you out. Are you looking for the Dolls like everyone is displaying or more of your cute pups (I do love it's waggely tail )
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 01:01 PM   #36

mommybird will become famous soon enough

I am still logged in, lucky me! Well, I'm not sure about the trophy but I have used 3 or 4 seeds and only hit the bucket once. It's a pretty good way to make quick money (if you're lucky) but not a whole lot of fun. Doesn't appear to be any predictable way to make the seeds fall...
mommybird is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 01:04 PM   #37
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Honeybear
It's still down for me ... going on four hours ... and I wanted to play before the kids got home from school! (Life is so hard *vbg*)
I STILL think they should be doing this without shutting WW down. They have nitely maintenance and enough knowledge....(or I would hope) to test things out without random field testing........this maintenance shut down for hours so much is getting "old". sigh

---------- pblavelle added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mommybird
I am still logged in, lucky me! Well, I'm not sure about the trophy but I have used 3 or 4 seeds and only hit the bucket once. It's a pretty good way to make quick money (if you're lucky) but not a whole lot of fun. Doesn't appear to be any predictable way to make the seeds fall...
Thanks for the info.......no, it doesn't sound like it is going to be a "favorite"....lol

Last edited by pblavelle; 01-21-2009 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-21-2009, 01:04 PM   #38

diannebee will become famous soon enough

I haven't been able to get in yet...but I haven't been home long - only since noon. I will get stuff done and then mess around on WW and WI until I pick up the kids. No biggie - I am just excited to try out the new stuff on there and get some more Japanese stuff!!!
diannebee is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 01:04 PM   #39

mommybird will become famous soon enough

I am still figuring out this game... now I wish I'd collected a few more seeds!

Spoiler: show
Ah, the money available to win seems to depend on which bumps the seeds hit on the way down...
mommybird is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 01:04 PM   #40
faeriespixiedust

LIL PIXIE will become famous soon enough

I just got off the phone with customer service from Ganz. The lady I talked to said that the site is still down for maintenance.....hmmm??? I think I'm gonna call back and ask how are some people on and others can't log on.
LIL PIXIE is offline Female
Closed