Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 09:13 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Jayne will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz down again?

Glad to know that it's not just me who is having a problem...hopefully they will fix at least one thing today...
Jayne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 09:14 AM   #12

vera_mom is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't get in either, I'm glad to know it isn't just me. Hopefully when it comes back up things will be fixed.

I don't understand why they don't work on these things during "off" hours. Although maybe since kids are at school and it's early morning on the west coast (thinking US accounts) they do consider this "off."
Old 10-02-2008, 09:14 AM   #13
dcarbine
Gifted

dcarbine is a jewel in the roughdcarbine is a jewel in the rough

I've having the same problem. The login page won't even load.
dcarbine is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 09:14 AM   #14
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Exactly! Why are they waiting for early to mid-morning to shut webkinz down again?

Could they not do it during "regular" maintenance hours?

Or at least give us some warning, so we're not all scrambling around trying to find out if it's our computer or our servers, etc.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:15 AM   #15
MlrGrl
Gift Guru

MlrGrl will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by dadof3
Perhaps they took it down to fix the issues. I don't understand why they are not doing this late at night or in the wee hours of the day like any other company would.
Ditto everything here.
About doing it during the morning like this: my guess is their thinking is this is a kids site, so why not do the work when a majority of the kids are in school. I get the feeling most of the programers are 9-5ers, and to have them in during the middle of the night would cost overtime $$$
Of course, this doesn't help people like me, who can only get onto KinzChat plus on only one of 7 accounts! LOL
I need my morning trading fix! lol
Old 10-02-2008, 09:15 AM   #16

mom15022 is on a distinguished road

The site was lagging all morning. Finally froze with the PLEASE WAIT message. Now I am having the same problem as everyone else, the log in screen will not load.

Bummer
Old 10-02-2008, 09:16 AM   #17
grumpy2112
Gift Guru
grumpy2112 has a spectacular aura aboutgrumpy2112 has a spectacular aura about

I had just won a Candy Bash trophy when the dreaded 'Cannot connect to server' message popped up. I haven't been able to get back in to check, but I imagine the trophy is gone.
grumpy2112 is offline Male
Old 10-02-2008, 09:17 AM   #18
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't get in either. I hope they fix this thing. so much is messed up since yesterdays down, that it isn't even worth playing it.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:17 AM   #19
muggle1
Gifted

muggle1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was answering questions on my Japanese account when it froze... now I can't log into the Asian or N. American Accounts. I know it stinks to have the site go down in the middle of the day... but Ganz does try to cater to the schedule of children, not the rest of us WK users. So, maintainence in the middle of the day is an occurance we must all learn to deal with, even if it is stupid. I'm sure it will be back up soon!
Old 10-02-2008, 09:18 AM   #20
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

I thought it was my internet... cause well i have lots of problems with it. I got the "Please Wait..." message while trying to access the CS and then connection error.

I do agree that they should warn us before shutting down things. Hopefully they will be up soon. Guess this is a good time to do some house cleaning
bflyangel is offline Female
Closed