Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 08:36 AM   #31
I & MOPS member
Webkinz :)

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Down?

It was off line at 2:20 am and at 3am last time I checked this am. was up at 7:30 am and now down again. would really love some holloween stuff or some new jobs.
freebee diva is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 08:39 AM   #32

michael08 will become famous soon enough

It is down in Canada as well. We are about 40 minutes away from Ganz and they were supposed to be fixing the e store. Canada has been locked out-only showing a Map and then internal browser error with internet explorer. Therefore we couldn't get any of the specials for the Labour day bonanza. Very disappointing.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:46 AM   #33

rosebudroo is on a distinguished road

On the web page that you log onto mine says: Notice: Webkinz World does not work with the newest version of Flash (9.0.124.0). Please do not upgrade at this time. If you already have, we are working on the fix now. I hope this help answer the problem everyone is having.
rosebudroo is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 08:49 AM   #34
OO HOO!! Newly
Gifted

Chicago is a jewel in the roughChicago is a jewel in the rough

I just talked to Ganz on the phone. She said, "I'm sure it will be back up SOMETIME TODAY. I don't know when. They're adding some new things, and it's taking a while."

Hmmm....
Chicago is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 08:52 AM   #35

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

I so wanted to check out Arte's shop at 10! Why now????? I sure hope they get it back up & running shortly! Have a wonderful day!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 08:52 AM   #36
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

I'm having the same problem as everybody else here,but I'm sure it wll be back up later today,it's usually nothing to worry about.
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 08:53 AM   #37
minabug1216

Minabug will become famous soon enough

That stinks that they have no clue when it will be back up. Makes you wonder though which new things are going to be added.
Minabug is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 08:57 AM   #38
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

darn the luck. today we get the remains of Gustav. lots of steady blowing rain.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 08:59 AM   #39

winterrocks2 is on a distinguished road

I wish they'd add some of the games back that they took out. . . like the fashion one & cooking one. . . i also miss the challenge card game. Guess those are all things of the past. :-(

Maybe they're adding some new "swag" for us at the W-shop.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:01 AM   #40

Shihtzulover12 is on a distinguished road

I hope Ganz is fixing the clubhouse too :-)
Closed