Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 01:43 PM   #291
Webkinz :)

OhioBoot is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Down?

they were up this A.M. (U.S.A.) for a while.......then down......when back up it had the new Vacation Site.......was up for a while..........then back down..........I couldn't get into the Spa so they may be still working on it. Tell her to be patient.

---------- OhioBoot added 6 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

This VACATION was such a rip and sooooooo many problems...........I need a vacation..lol !!!!!! Couldn't into the spa........even tho I had the cash..........must've gotten boycotted......oh well, wonder if I get a refund on my ticket........yeah, like that'll ever happen......definitely not gonna hold my breath...........lol

Last edited by OhioBoot; 09-04-2008 at 01:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 02:10 PM   #292
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by mom15022
But I will tell you how I got onto webkinz

I went to the estore and purchased a new pet... I had to lie and say I was from Norway. I used my new code to open a new euro account. It let me open a new account, adopt my pet, and it let me start playing with my new pet.

I wanted a euro account anyway .
I need a euro account, too. I was going to start it with my St. Bernard and add some bears and make it like a Bavarian ski lodge or like the Alps.

I thought about purchasing from the eStore like you did, but I wasn't sure if they verified the credit card billing address (mine is USA). I'm glad to hear it worked for you.
Arbee is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 02:25 PM   #293
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh man i got the ghost and it does pop your pet to zero . .so then they want you to send it to the spa .. to get the happiness back .. for 516... umm thats NOT gonna happen ..
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 02:36 PM   #294
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom15022 Click the image to open in full size.
Okay, I am off to the spa to make my pet happy again

Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by 1MamaWebkin
What kind of pet is that in the picture?
Looks like a Whimsy Dragon to me.

Too bad they made her so plain and frumpy (droopy shoulders, polo shirt, a sweater vest, even). I always pictured them more energetic and exotic.

A better travel agent would have been the Velvety Elephant (with its Travel "Trunk" PSI), one of the poodles (oo-la-la Paris), the Blue Jay (as a flight attendant?), the exotic Toucan (for tropical travels) or even the Pegasus (with its over-the-rainbow theme).

Oh, well. I wonder what market research they do before they design these things. They SHOULD use WI as a sounding board before making that kind of time commitment to design. We would tell them exactly how we (and our kids) like it!

Arbee is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 01:49 AM   #295
ajoy1999

ajoy is on a distinguished road

i wont go to the spa with my first account we have 100 webkins and it will cost something like 5940 KC to bring them there...i have more important things to get with my KC, like all the rares lol

and i agree with you Arbee i think the dragon looks silly and they should check out WI to see how we feel about it. my daughter and i said it was cool for them to use the dragon but they should have given her more "life or spark"
ajoy is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 05:22 AM   #296
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

it doing that for me right now
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 05:25 AM   #297

ariisu is on a distinguished road

I like this dragon lady
ariisu is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 10:51 AM   #298
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

ok I called a lady that I talk to all the time whenever I call Ganz & she gave me her e-mail address to give suggestion. Please pm me & I can pass along any suggestions for the re-naming of room, vacation & Spa game...etc.....
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Closed