Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 01:01 PM   #271
minabug1216
Webkinz :)

Minabug will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Down?

View Post Originally Posted by Monalisa
Ok .. every time I click on coral cove it freezes up on me. I don't get it .. we pay to get in each day to pay more for souviniers ? and i cannot even find the clubhouse.. is that in coral cove ?
I can't get into it either,but I also can't get into the regular clubhouse still got the blue screen. Coral cove freezes up for me too. Maybe it's not working because people having problems with the regular clubhouse,so maybe its related.
Minabug is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 01:01 PM   #272
FroggieGirl0912
Gift Trainee
FroggieGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the pricing. I have 27 pets and it costs 500kc to send them on vacation, and 444kc to send them to the spa.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:03 PM   #273
minabug1216

Wow,seems like everyone else's price to send their pets to the spa is alot cheaper than mine. I wonder why mine is so much.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:03 PM   #274
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Minabug
I can't get into it either,but I also can't get into the regular clubhouse still got the blue screen. Coral cove freezes up for me too. Maybe it's not working because people having problems with the regular clubhouse,so maybe its related.

could be cuz i can not get in either either...
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 01:04 PM   #275
minabug1216

could be cuz i can not get in either either...
It must be related then. I was hoping Ganz would have fixed this problem. They still haven't fixed my stuck room,which has been stuck for months.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:13 PM   #276
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Minabug
It must be related then. I was hoping Ganz would have fixed this problem. They still haven't fixed my stuck room,which has been stuck for months.
I guess I wont be wasting anymore time going on vacation if i can't get into coral cove.. I wanted to see the buffet and all
Old 09-04-2008, 01:14 PM   #277
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

They want over 6 thousand for me to get into the Spa & I only have just over 4 thousand in my account :-( Very expensive "new" game....Even the souveniers are expensive....oh well....

---------- 1MamaWebkin added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

I guess I wont be wasting anymore time going on vacation if i can't get into coral cove.. I wanted to see the buffet and all
you can move the food around from the table it is on, but you can't put it into your dock.

Last edited by 1MamaWebkin; 09-04-2008 at 01:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
1MamaWebkin is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 01:14 PM   #278

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

The spa was just $6 for all our pets (55), supposedly it makes them all happy.
The Coral Cove is also locking up for me.
The pet that is "on vacation" won't get out of bed. I had to switch to a different pet to be able to do my gardening.
It appears that basically you pay $500 for the ability to purchase 3 souvenirs and get 1 spin on the Vacation Wheel (similar to Wheel of Wow) and 1 chance at Don;t Rock the Boat.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:15 PM   #279
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by 1MamaWebkin
They want over 6 thousand for me to get into the Spa & I only have just over 4 thousand in my account :-( Very expensive "new" game....Even the souveniers are expensive....oh well....

---------- 1MamaWebkin added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

you can move the food around from the table it is on, but you can't put it into your dock.

man well thats not good.. If you buy a stamp .. is it only good one time ? ( i gotta go get stationary cuz some people have the coolest on ww
Old 09-04-2008, 01:16 PM   #280
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

That was so cute. It's interesting how the price differs. It cost me 381 for the spa and 500 for the vacation. I can't wait for my daughter to this when she comes home from school.
Closed